The End of an Affair
By Robert steinlauf on
2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
My 40 year affair with Cadillacs ended with my purchase of the 2010 Buick Lacrosse. The car is proof that Government Motors can build fine cars that are fully competitive with Europe and Asia. The first day I drove the car I came out of a supermarket and found a young couple busy photographing my silver gray CXL. the styling of the car is so fresh that it is a pleasure to look at. The chrome hubcaps are beautifully designed . The sunroof is large and well integrated into the interior roof. I found the ride at 70mph on the interstate to be most comfortable. Around town it's fun to drive.
Favorite Features
The car is a pleasure to drive. It handles exceptionally well. The interior is a triumph of quality workmanship. The a/c and cooled seats are very effective in the Florida climate. The radio, and the CD player produce exceptional sound. With or without the back seats folded down- plenty of space.
Suggested Improvements
I notice that the transmission is a little rough as it downshifts when approaching a traffic light. This may just be the newness of the vehicle, since I have driven it only 150 miles. I also suggest that the power steering be modified to be a trifle less responsive.