2010 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Review: New Class of World Class!

2010 Buick LaCrosse - Consumer Review

CXS Sedan (3.6L V6 6-speed Automatic)

New Class of World Class!
By Kevin on

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I sold my 2001 TDI Beetle and bought this beauty. I miss the fuel economy but I don't miss the rough ride. I'm 46 and the driving experience of this car is fantastic! I look forward to just getting in and going for a drive. The 3.6 V6 has all kinds of power and the 6 Speed Transmission is very smooth! Low RPMS at 65 mpg. This car is very quiet. I can't believe it's running when at a stop light. The A frame supports in the front have been getting a bad rap, I personally don't notice them and have had no trouble seeing anything while driving. The high sides & low window profile are an added touch and they make me feel safe. The Sweepspear in the side rearview mirror is awesome!

Xenon Directional Headlights, Bluetooth, Heated Stearing Wheel & Seats, Remote Start, Nav w/ Backup Camera, 11 Speaker Sound System, Easy to Clean Chrome Wheels, Touch Handle Locking Feature, HUD, Oversized Sunroof, Electronics, Rear Window Shade, DVD/CD/HDD, have I left anything out? Awesome Ride!

Lumbar programmable in seat settings, Lumbar for my wife in passenger seat. Console settings defaults back to what was set when the car was turned off the last time. Replace "Oh My Gosh" handle above driver's head with a glasses holder. I use the pouch at the bottom of the door that tilts out.