2010 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Review: My 7th Buick - Best One By Far

2010 Buick LaCrosse - Consumer Review

My 7th Buick - Best One By Far -
By Bob B. on

2010 Buick LaCrosse CX 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is the best car I have ever owned! Beautiful design. People walk around it all the time to take a look at it. Very quiet with no wind noise. More of a firm ride for a Buick, but very acceptable. The seats are very comfortable. Got 27 MPG on first road trip. The 3.0 V6 provides sufficient power. The interior space is layed out nicely. I can't wait until it gets dark outside to view the ambient blue lighting along the dashboard and throughout the interior of the vehicle. I highly recommend this vehicle. They are hard to find. Not very many of them in stock at the dealerships. If you locate one that you like, buy it!

Red Jewel color, port holes on the hood, design of the 17 inch alum. wheels, front grill design, LED tail lights, XM Satellite radio, ambient blue lighting, plenty of room in the back seat.

The trunk is a little small. Visibility is compromised by the size and position of the rear roof pillars. Figuring out how to configure the trip mileage and MPG info is confusing. Gas tank opening would be more convenient if located on the the driver's side. Seatbelt latch is a little hard to get to.