Love It
By JB on
2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
We have had our Buick CXS for about a month and I just was to drive even if I have no where to go. We looked at the car for about a month and end up buying the red jewel tint with the brown leather interior w/sunroof, Nav & touring package...love the 19 inch wheels. The ride is very smooth and the red is an eye catcher. Never been stop by some many people and they say it's a Buick...yes. Caviar taste w/a good price $35,580. My wife had people pulling her over on the road asking about it. The car is very responsive and to me it's fast when needed, I don't need to dragster, just get up and go when it's necessary.
Favorite Features
The leather, sun roof (over sized)and the Nav; got to have it. Never had car that I had to program options...wow By the way the 11 speaker sound awesome.
Suggested Improvements
Put the gas tank opener on the driver side, get more cars on the lot. Would had love to had gotten the side mirror car alert option since the car roof swoops and it has a high back end. Other than that I truly love it and everybody I bump into as well. Good Job America!