LaCrosse CXS owner
By berne1 on
2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I love this new LaCrosse. Got mine in June, after 5 months it has been flawless! Got the CXS with every option but the Touring package. Blue w/Cashmere interior. This car's performance is phenomenal and returns above average MPG. Standout qualities are interior quietness, exterior design, ride and handling. The Navi system is first-rate with high-def graphics lacking in other GM offerings. I get lots of compliments at the gas station, in parking lots, etc. Really a departure from the previous model they had out. I am glad I gave this car a try, I love it!
Favorite Features
Performance, handling, interior/exterior styling. Pushbutton start is cool, Harmon Kardon audio kicks you-know-what. Heated/cooled seats and remote start are faves as well. Love the ambient and mood lighting, this car is one-of-a-kind at night.
Suggested Improvements
A-pillar blind spot is particularly bad, have to be extra cautious. Could do without the Daytime Running Lights (however I did pull the relay). Rear DVD controls not intuitive at first-- took a while to get used to.