2010 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Review: Just an OK car

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan - Consumer Review

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan

Just an OK car
By justavet on

2010 Buick LaCrosse CX 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Well I finally got to test drive the Buick Lacross that has gotten Rave reviews by the press and magazine authors.First look around I was surprized to see the paint on the rear bumper and gas door didnt match the rest of the car it was a really bad paint match,then on the test drive there was a bad rattle in the rear right corner panel that didnt go away then there was no place to rest your left foot then there was the problem of the gas pedal and the brake pedal being to close together and my shoe was always hitting the brake pedal instead of the gas pedal.When I did manage to get my size 13 shoe on the gas pedal it would glance off the brake pedal when I let off the gas to apply the brake

I really liked the arm rest design it was real high on the console which felt so unconfortable thats was nice Hmm! Oh! the Air worked real well the salesperson got a workout trying to cool the cabin to no avail.

The car was really quite thats all it had going for it otherwise it was just an ok car. I dont know where all these high high scores came from maybe motor trend are getting paid by GM to say this car is wonderful AGAIN Hmm! Just not so I'm afraid. Also it didn't fit in my garage.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review