Hate my Buick LaCross so far
By My Haggerty Buick on
2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I have had my Buick for 2 weeks, so far the check engine light has been on 4 times. I have already been at the Mike Haggerty Buick dealer service department once and was told everything was fine. The third time the light came on I called on star for diagnostics but when on star tried to do a 3 way call to let them know the problem they had found; the dealer had no time to take notes they said to make a service appointment. I am going to make an appointment because I want to get this fixed but am sure they are not going to find anything if the check engine light is not on at the time. I realize I made a horrible buy at 2 weeks I should be enjoying my weekends with the car not at the dealer.
Favorite Features
The color I picked.
Suggested Improvements
MAKE A RELIABLE CAR. I will never buy a Buick again. I thought I would give Buick a try huge mistake I should of stuck with Chrysler or Hyundai which are the other vehicles I own. I am sure I will be looking into getting rid of this Buick LaCrosse real soon. If have these problems at 2 weeks not good!