2010 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Review: F/U Post after 11 months

2010 Buick LaCrosse - Consumer Review

F/U Post after 11 months
By RJP on

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

F/U review to one posted in January of this year. After almost 11 months of ownership I am still quite impressed with the vehicle. This is indeed a head turner and my family gets a kick out of watching people ogle the stylistic decor. In fact, just purchased a third car for my daughter today, and while not a LaCrosse, it was interesting to watch the sales staff walk around this car, as we stood by from afar, looking, pointing and talking amongst themselves. In fact, I requested the salesman not ‘sell my car’ while I took his for a test drive!

Favorite Features

Exterior and Interior appearance, along with overall look and feel, continue as strong attractors of attention. Technology bundle ... navigation, sound system, rearview camera and powershade over rear window are also very nice features.

Suggested Improvements

Limited interior storage space, Ipod/MP3/USB connects are in a troublesome location, and the telephone features do not include capability for download of cell phone contacts. Overall, Buick seems to have done a great job!