2010 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Review: Can you believe this is a Buic

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan - Consumer Review

Can you believe this is a Buick!
By My First Buick on

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I was almost ready to buy a 2010 Accord Coupe (V6 - Leather) when a spotted this car in a commercial and had to go look at it. The new exterior/interior design puts this car in the Acura and Lexus class with a Buick price. It does cost a couple of thousand more than the Accord, but the quality of the materials (the leather seats are plush) and the ride quality make it well worth the price difference. Plus you get the Cadillac warranty (5 yrs, 50,000 miles - including tires). In our area these cars are hard to find and the dealers are not coming off the MSRP. This is the first car to bring me back to GM in almost almost 15 years. Now improve the rest of the fleet - Please!

Favorite Features

Exterior and Interior Design. Ride comfort. Superior tires instead of the below par tires that come on most new cars.

Suggested Improvements

Make the 3.6 Liter standard in all models. Improve the Fuel economy by reducing weight. The rear window is hard to see out of, but that slope does add to the design. Not much you can do there. That's all I got for ya!