Buick Hits a Home Run
By Davis on
2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
This car is a pure joy to drive and ride in. It has very good acceleration and corners like it is on rails. I haven't discovered much real use for the sport mode yet, but it is fun to drive in that mode. We couldn't find one thing wrong after several thorough inspections. Fit and finish are as good as possible. In the rear seat the car feels like a much larger car. We traded a 2005 LeSabre for this, and we don't feel one bit cramped in the back seat of the Lacrosse. A great creature comfort I haven't read in any professional review is - when the key fob is close to the locked vehicle, it can be unlocked by opening the door handle. What is the use of Lexus now?
Favorite Features
The ride and overall feeling of quality and careful design is my most favorite feature. Another favorite is the ability to lock all doors from the key fob and also from the door handles. That is a GREAT idea.
Suggested Improvements
It would be nice to be able to turn off the radio without turning off the navigation system. The trunk is a little bit small, but I don't anticipate it will be a problem. We just got two lawn chairs and two picnic coolers in the trunk last night, with room to spare.