Beautiful Car - Wish I Could Drive It
By dc on
2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
This is an absolutely gorgeous car. I also own a Lexus ES350 and I am still undecided which is better from a design perspective. From a quality and reliability perspective Lexus beats this car and GM hands down. I purchased the CXS just over a week ago and I have only been able to drive it three times. The rest of the time it has been at the dealership. After purchase, I was not on the road for 5 minutes when I started getting warning messages. The dealer now informs me that the computer is bad so I have not been able to drive the car. I wish they could fix this problem right away because as I said it is a dream to drive and the G6 I have as a loaner is very disappointing.
Favorite Features
Beautiful design and the Red color is stunning. My wife says the dashboard looks like a spaceship - I like that! I wish it was still cold out too so I can try out the remote start. Nice feature. The ability to have the ipod menu on the screen is a nice feature as well as the built in hard drive.
Suggested Improvements
Keep some computers in stock. Currently none available. The Lexus ES350 has issues with visibility to the rear but the Lacrosse is a bit more severe. It is a few inches higher than the ES350 and it is extremely difficult to see at the rear corners. Range of neck motion will have to improve now.