2010 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Review: Am I driving a Buick or a Lexu

2010 Buick LaCrosse - Consumer Review

CXL Sedan (3.0L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Am I driving a Buick or a Lexus?
By Lexus vs LaCrosse on

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've had my new LaCrosse for a week now. This is a company car for me, so I'm not assessing a purchase...I'm just offering some honest feedback from my first week. Overall, I love the car! Looks, feels, and sounds just like a previous Lexus I owned. But if I was spending my own money, I'd still buy the Lexus ES350 because it all comes down to two things for me: 1. Reliability (which the jury is still out on the new LaCrosse), and 2. resale value. Lexus has both...GM has neither. However, I want to see GM succeed, so I hope the LaCrosse is the first step to many prosperous years for GM. Build quality cars and and people will come back.

The overall interior is very pleasant. Ride is sporty yet comfortable. Love the blue accent lighting. Blue tooth is very handy. I like how the top of the center arm rest slides forward...Good thinking on this one. Very quiet ride. Very nice car!

Brake pedal is TOO close to the gas pedal....Feels like a potential safety issue. Drivers cockpit feels a little tight, and I'm only 6'0", 180 lbs. The trunk is a bit small but the trade off to having more room in the back seat seems more than fair. The sun visors could be a bit bigger.
By commenter
on 05/31/13 23:35 PM (PDT)

You would be incorrect on your Reliability comment- Buick has routinely TIED Lexus for the number 1 spot on reliability: http://money.cnn.com/2007/08/08/autos/jdpa_dependability/