A few quirks
By lovesred on
2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I've had my LaCrosse for about two weeks now. It's beautiful and runs great, but I do think the car has a few design flaws. The pillars, side view mirrors and the small rear window make it VERY hard to see. When I'm driving fast and changing lanes on the highway I feel like I'm taking my life in my own hands. The armrests are poorly designed, and the door handles are awkward. I don't think the seats are very comfortable. There is very little interior storage-the door pockets are virtually useless. The electronic door lock buttons are on the center console, not on the doors, which is confusing for guests. Even when accelerating smoothly the car often hesitates as it changes gears.
Favorite Features
Stylish, inside and out; red paint is gorgeous; really gets looks; CXS gadgets are great (navigation, back-up camera, stereo, etc.); feels like a very solid, well-made luxury car; there's nothing plastic or cheap looking about it.
Suggested Improvements
1. Most important - improve visibility 2. Improve interior ergonomics 3. Improve interior storage