2010 Buick LaCrosse - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:
A Truly Stunning Buick
By MichaelB on 01/15/10 13:14 PM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

After one week, I am even more glad that I waited an extra six months until I get could one. The 2010 LaCrosse is so far ahead of any other Buick product I have ever owned, including my wife's 09 Enclave which we love. It surpasses Lexus interior design and quality, moves along at a whisper and handles with a decidely European feel. The dashboard and ambient blue lighting is a marvel of design and the doors sound like a Mercedes when they close. Tight fit and finish, luxurious and definitely draws stares from admirers. The transmission is silky smooth, steering tight and the interior is roomy and tranquil. The wood tones are warm and realistic, fine leather, gorgeous wheels. A home run Buick

Great Car!!!!
By Jamie R. on 01/12/10 18:53 PM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I saw the Buick Lacrosse in car magazines and couldn't wait to see and drive. Test drove the Hyundai Genesis,Infinity G37, Volkswagen CC and Ford Taurus. Lacrosse was hands down far superior in styling,interior features, comfort and ride quality. Bought car for my wife now she won't let me drive it.

Am I driving a Buick or a Lexus?
By Lexus vs LaCrosse on 01/11/10 18:34 PM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've had my new LaCrosse for a week now. This is a company car for me, so I'm not assessing a purchase...I'm just offering some honest feedback from my first week. Overall, I love the car! Looks, feels, and sounds just like a previous Lexus I owned. But if I was spending my own money, I'd still buy the Lexus ES350 because it all comes down to two things for me: 1. Reliability (which the jury is still out on the new LaCrosse), and 2. resale value. Lexus has both...GM has neither. However, I want to see GM succeed, so I hope the LaCrosse is the first step to many prosperous years for GM. Build quality cars and and people will come back.

My 7th Buick - Best One By Far -
By Bob B. on 01/07/10 14:54 PM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CX 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is the best car I have ever owned! Beautiful design. People walk around it all the time to take a look at it. Very quiet with no wind noise. More of a firm ride for a Buick, but very acceptable. The seats are very comfortable. Got 27 MPG on first road trip. The 3.0 V6 provides sufficient power. The interior space is layed out nicely. I can't wait until it gets dark outside to view the ambient blue lighting along the dashboard and throughout the interior of the vehicle. I highly recommend this vehicle. They are hard to find. Not very many of them in stock at the dealerships. If you locate one that you like, buy it!

This is a Buick?
By Robert Cobb on 01/05/10 04:40 AM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

this is my 5th Buick, the last one a 2007 Lucerne. It's only been a month since I bought the LaCrosse but thus far no complaints. The ride is Buick comfortable, albeit sportier than the Lucerne. Everyone who has ridden in the LaCrosse raves about the ride and the interior and I love driving it. Gas mileage on the 3.0 has been about 20.3 mostly residential driving and some freeway. The 3.0 has plenty of power on the freeway.

My Best Car Ever!
By Weichman on 12/21/09 16:08 PM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned Cadillac's, Lincoln's and Lexus'; this car out performs them all and sells for $10,000 less. General Motors has a real winner in this model.

New Class of World Class!
By Kevin on 12/16/09 10:34 AM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I sold my 2001 TDI Beetle and bought this beauty. I miss the fuel economy but I don't miss the rough ride. I'm 46 and the driving experience of this car is fantastic! I look forward to just getting in and going for a drive. The 3.6 V6 has all kinds of power and the 6 Speed Transmission is very smooth! Low RPMS at 65 mpg. This car is very quiet. I can't believe it's running when at a stop light. The A frame supports in the front have been getting a bad rap, I personally don't notice them and have had no trouble seeing anything while driving. The high sides & low window profile are an added touch and they make me feel safe. The Sweepspear in the side rearview mirror is awesome!

Not a bad start
By George Orw on 12/14/09 16:50 PM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Got this car a few weeks ago. I am impressed by the design. A major step for quite a while for GM. Kudos to the Chinese team for improving the mold and making this Buick futuristic. As for the rest of the car, Handling is a big stiff and a big slow ended. THe car does not move with the thrust the way the car looks. The transmission is pretty smooth but seems to get laggy between shifts.

Amazing Automobile
By Frank on 12/14/09 16:41 PM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned my LaCrosse for about a week. It is a great car and in my opinion, a very big bargain at MSRP, yet alone what I was able to buy mine for. Also, with the help of a great GM dealer, I was able to cash in on some not very well known rebates and get great financing, which I could not get on my own. Yes, the car is is not perfect as there are minor storage and convenience issues, as well as marginal 0-60 performance times. However, what it does well, it does better than any other car I've driven. It is the most comfortable, best riding and best handling sedan I've ever been in and I've been in a bunch. The comfort, ride, handling and features are amazing, especially at its price.

Lexus who??
By edoggy on 12/14/09 16:07 PM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I owned a Lexus IS for some time and it seemed only natural that I would graduate to an ES or GS. I saw this and was visually impressed then I drove it and I was hooked. This thing is very fast and very quiet. I purchased the CXS with every option currently available and never looked back. So far so good. The car is a rocket ship in every sense, fast with lots of buttons and technology to support the rocket ship experience. Note: I don't think one can compare a CX to the CXS, its Night and day. To truly enjoy this car you need to move up to the CXS or at a minimum the CXL. And even, it's noon and sunset for the CXL and CXS. I'll let you decide who gets to be sunset. Spend the extra $$.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Buick LaCrosse in VA is:

$112 per month*