Used 2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:
Overall outstanding car with few flaws
By Steve on 03/03/10 14:24 PM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I'll sum up the good points first: 1) Style: This car looks better than a lexus, mercedes, audi, or bmw. Hands down. 2) Interior style: I love the accent lighting, the displays, the information center with radio 3) I love the bluetooth for cell phones. Totally worth it don't skip it. Trust me. 4) Engine: I love the power and the auto-stick feature. Fun! What I don't like: 1) Drivers seat is not deep enough. It also has a hard plastic portion that sticks out. You'll bruise your thigh getting in an out if not careful. I learned the hard way. 2) Small trunk 3) USB/Power outlet in center console 4) Gas tank on wrong side (can be good for busy gas stations)

This aint your daddy's Buick!
By jbprice92 on 02/17/10 14:26 PM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Wow! I have had 10 cars in my life and only one did I love--a Mazda Millenia--this blows it out of the water. My husband and I went to the car show to look at cars--I was set on another Mazda until I saw the interior of this car. It is unreal. Beautiful and elegant and Oh what a ride!! I am 45 and feared the stigma of the "old person" Buick--but I got over that very quickly. I can't wait to get in this car and drive it. It is simply amazing. I compared it to the Lexus and it didn't even come close! If you are considering other models--go look at the interior of this car and then drive it. I guarantee it will blow you away.

edmonds needs to do more research
By 2intoit2 on 02/04/10 09:14 AM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I find that the Buick LaCross is more than just a "car", it is a true pleasure to drive and experience.

Love it so far
By mario on 02/02/10 19:30 PM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've only had the car for a few days, but so far it is everything I had hoped. It is a great driver experience - the cabin/dash is well laid out and very comfortable. Ride is smooth and quite. Engine has the kick I need. It is a softer ride (but not as soft as the riding-on-a-cloud buicks of past), which may not be for some. The mileage isn't great so far (low 20's after a highway trip), but what I expected. Overall though, I am very happy with it.

Great looking car with some minor issues
By Scott Smith on 02/01/10 19:52 PM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Instead of commenting on the beautiful looks and amazing ride, I will list some negatives: - Blind spot on the left and right side of the front windshield. - Gas pedal literally up against the right side floor wall. It's impossible to step on the pedal without foot scraping up against that carpeted wall. - Power outlet INSIDE the center armrest console means you can't use a GPS device AND have the center console closed unless you want to squish the charger cable. - Almost NO storage space. - No auto windshield wiper shutoff. If you forget to turn them off when you shut car off, they stop where they are at that moment. A $30k car should have this. Each of my previous three cars did.

Wow is this car Quiet!
By Motor Head on 01/30/10 19:05 PM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

After three months and 5000 miles our white diamond 2010 LaCrosse CSX has been flawless. We average 24 - 25 mpg in mixed winter driving. Optioned with the sunroof & nav system with rear view camera. The 3.6L engine has plenty of pep while very smooth and quiet. In this cold winter weather we love the remote start, heated seats & steering wheel. The interior is luxurious and the seats are very comfortable. Rear visibility is poor, but not a problem with the camera and ultrasonic parking assist. The front roof pillars are somewhat wide and placed more forward and do sometimes obstruct my view when turning. Bottom line - there is alot to like about this car. I would definitely buy it again.

BEST ENTRY LUXURY CAR
By dgd on 01/26/10 14:38 PM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased this car to replace my 2007 Tahoe. Of course it has better mileage but it is ina league of it;s own. This vehicle drives smooth yet sporty and has every feature imaginable. The great styling makes the Lexus look more like a (old)buick. This car is my favorite of over ten different vehicles owned

Great NEW American Car
By Dick on 01/24/10 19:06 PM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Traded in a 2005 Cadillac STS with Northstar V8 and a $58k sticker. My new 2010 LaCrosse CSX is $20k less and every bit as good with better build quality and, option-for-option, the better of the two. Really, really nice outside and inside--better than BMW (3 or 5), Acura and Lexus (GS or ES). ONLY complaint is no all-wheel drive on CSX model--don't understand. Can highly recommend this car--way to go Buick and GM!!

Great Car for a Great Price!!!
By Kevin W. on 01/19/10 10:16 AM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This car is amazing in all aspects. The ride is smooth and quiet and the car handles great in the city. The interior of the car has great, easy to use feature that are very luxurious. Overall, this is a great car and very reliable.

A head turner
By bossyone on 01/19/10 07:42 AM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my jewel red Lacrosse in December. I like the car inside and out. It has enough room for me and my family, I like the sporty look and the comfortable ride. Buick, you outdid yourselves on this one. Run for cover Lexus!