Used 2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:

A few quirks
By lovesred

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I've had my LaCrosse for about two weeks now. It's beautiful and runs great, but I do think the car has a few design flaws. The pillars, side view mirrors and the small rear window make it VERY hard to see. When I'm driving fast and changing lanes on the highway I feel like I'm taking my life in my own hands. The armrests are poorly designed, and the door handles are awkward. I don't think the seats are very comfortable. There is very little interior storage-the door pockets are virtually useless. The electronic door lock buttons are on the center console, not on the doors, which is confusing for guests. Even when accelerating smoothly the car often hesitates as it changes gears.

Stylish, inside and out; red paint is gorgeous; really gets looks; CXS gadgets are great (navigation, back-up camera, stereo, etc.); feels like a very solid, well-made luxury car; there's nothing plastic or cheap looking about it.

1. Most important - improve visibility 2. Improve interior ergonomics 3. Improve interior storage

Wonderful car
By Crystal River John

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

My wife's new LaCrosse is one of the best cars I have ever driven..it is so quiet, that you have to check the tach to see if it is running!! With only 6000 miles on odometer, gas mileage on Interstate driving is right at 27 mpg. Comfortable seating, and rear leg room galore! I will consider leaving Cadillac when my lease is up in May, to buy MYSELF a new LaCrosse!!

Quiet car

Widen trunk opening, to accommodate golf clubs!

It should have been a cadilac
By meekochu

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I just dropped off my STS after completing my lease. I test drove the CTS and it was rough. The salesman talked me into driving the Lacrosse. It was love.. This car should be a Cadillac. I got the loaded CXS for about 38,000. The loaded CTS was almost 52,000 and it rode like a covered wagon. I love this car, it turns heads daily, the ride is beyond compare. If you get one, you must have the backup cameras, they are awesome.

CXS package, backup camera, will never be without one now. Navigation is user friendly, I like the record option on the stereo and the chrome wheels are beautiful. Heads up display is nice.

The are rest need to be about 1 1/2 inches wider

LaCrosse CXS- New Class of World Class?
By Tom D.

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is a beautiful car; the exterior design with 19" wheel touring package is striking. Inside is magnificently appointed and the 11 speaker Harmon- Kardon audio system is superb. GM is proud of their collaboration with the Chinese in it's design and building a true Lexus competitor. Then you open the trunk; which looks like they collaborated with the old Soviet block. Is that imitation rat fur? What's up with those hinges? Steering wheel 5 degrees off-center and a couple bogus service messages for suspension system- new model gremlins no doubt. Clearly though, this car is a huge improvement over any GM car I've ever owned.

Harmon-Kardon sound system, nav system, HID headlights, HUD, overall cabin quietness and smooth ride. Elegant interior. Reliability remains to be seen.

More cabin storage, trunk makeover, better gas mileage (only averaging 21 mpg so far in mixed hwy and town driving). Smaller A, B, and C pillars to improve outward visibility.

Love this car
By Love this car

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

After 25 years of Mitsubishi ownership I am finally the owner of an American car and I LOVE it. I truthfully cannot say anything negative about it. Build quality is excellent, styling is fantastic and performance is wonderful. If there is anything less than great it would be the rear window, which could be somewhat larger, but I realize that the trunk opening would have to be lower. On my first drive to the Southern California desert it performed very well on the mountain roads. The On-Star system performed flawlessly and the side mirror radar display is a great help on our busy freeways. Very quiet even at high speeds. Like I said, I cannot think of anything negative. GREAT CAR!

Satellite Radio, side-view radar, rear parking assist with radar, great handling and lots of power.

I am happy with the car as it is; no improvements necessary