2010 Buick LaCrosse - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:
Excellent Car
By A. Junior on 03/28/10 08:50 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I am really happy with my purchase. Very fast car, very stable, very quiet. It's a turning head car, maybe cause it's new, but, all I can say is I loved it.

Sensible car, not a sport sedan
By Sammy on 03/28/10 06:23 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've had my Buick LaCrosse for a week. I traded my 2002 LeSabre with 170K for it. I was wowed by the styling and had admired other Lacrosses on the road. The interior is gorgeous. The ambient lighting is very cool. The seats are blissfully comfortable-- best yet. Plus it has a pheromone that is a real turn-on--it smells amazing! As cool as this car looks and feels, though, it is not a sport sedan. If you want a sport sedan, spend the extra bucks and buy a CTS, or at the very least, a CXS with the 3.6. The engine is too small for such a big car. The transmission downshifts way too often on the highway, and the fuel economy is rotten. I got 28- 30 hwy with the LeSabre. So far, getting 23 w/Lcrs.

Hate my Buick LaCross so far
By My Haggerty Buick on 03/28/10 05:22 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have had my Buick for 2 weeks, so far the check engine light has been on 4 times. I have already been at the Mike Haggerty Buick dealer service department once and was told everything was fine. The third time the light came on I called on star for diagnostics but when on star tried to do a 3 way call to let them know the problem they had found; the dealer had no time to take notes they said to make a service appointment. I am going to make an appointment because I want to get this fixed but am sure they are not going to find anything if the check engine light is not on at the time. I realize I made a horrible buy at 2 weeks I should be enjoying my weekends with the car not at the dealer.

Beautiful Car - Wish I Could Drive It
By dc on 03/24/10 18:20 PM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is an absolutely gorgeous car. I also own a Lexus ES350 and I am still undecided which is better from a design perspective. From a quality and reliability perspective Lexus beats this car and GM hands down. I purchased the CXS just over a week ago and I have only been able to drive it three times. The rest of the time it has been at the dealership. After purchase, I was not on the road for 5 minutes when I started getting warning messages. The dealer now informs me that the computer is bad so I have not been able to drive the car. I wish they could fix this problem right away because as I said it is a dream to drive and the G6 I have as a loaner is very disappointing.

Great Car
By doc15 on 03/23/10 08:17 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

If you're looking for quiet and comfort the Lacrosse has it. Outstanding ride. Shuts out outside noise and bumps. Have receive many compliments on its looks on the street. Not tiring after long drives. Back seats very comfortable for adults. I would recommend this car if style and comfort are your main objectives.

Decent car but there are better options
By Josephine on 03/18/10 09:21 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Was a loyal Toyota fan. I needed to replace my Avalon for 2010. I bought this car through the suggestion of a friend that loved this new car. Overall, I can't say I'm displeased, but I should have looked at more options. The drive is kind of uninspiring, in traffic. I don't feel that there is enough steering feel as well as engine power to drive safely in this crowded area of Los Angeles

Awesome
By MR BUICK on 03/13/10 06:11 AM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have driven a lot of nice vehicles in my life, but the LaCrosse outshines them all. I have been stopped many times asking if this was a Buick. Great in bad weather (did wonderful in the snow) and comfort to spare. How quiet it is will blow you away. Do yourself a favor and get one.

Great Car
By Tom on 03/12/10 09:52 AM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Quiet and comfortable. Locks out road noise. In my opinion, ride is on par with Lexis 350. Ambient (Ice Blue) lighting is great. Controls easy to use. Seats are comfortable, not tired after long drives. Overall, Looks like Buick got it right with the Lacrosse.

Look out Lexus!
By shkspier on 03/05/10 19:33 PM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've only had my car for a few weeks but am LOVING it. I'm a youthful 43 year old man and never thought I'd own a Buick. This vehicle oozes class, style and performance, all for about $10K less than a Lexus. The ride is comfortable, but tight -- nothing like the "marshmallow" suspension I've always associated with Buicks. A bit nervous about the reliability of a GM but willing to give it a shot with the new upgraded warranty (finally). I've always owned Toyotas, Lexus, etc but glad to say I own an American vehicle now.

Overall outstanding car with few flaws
By Steve on 03/03/10 14:24 PM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CX 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I'll sum up the good points first: 1) Style: This car looks better than a lexus, mercedes, audi, or bmw. Hands down. 2) Interior style: I love the accent lighting, the displays, the information center with radio 3) I love the bluetooth for cell phones. Totally worth it don't skip it. Trust me. 4) Engine: I love the power and the auto-stick feature. Fun! What I don't like: 1) Drivers seat is not deep enough. It also has a hard plastic portion that sticks out. You'll bruise your thigh getting in an out if not careful. I learned the hard way. 2) Small trunk 3) USB/Power outlet in center console 4) Gas tank on wrong side (can be good for busy gas stations)

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Buick LaCrosse in VA is:

$131 per month*