Used 2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:
CXS - Very Impressive Vehicle
By buckeyecarguy on 05/01/10 16:52 PM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

As a former Acura TL, and Lexus ES 300 owner, I can say that this car meets and in most cases exceeds my previous ownership experiences with either of these vehicles. The quality of this car is outstanding. By all means get the CXS, the larger engine completes the package. My wife has a new Lexus RX 350 and the CXS is far superior in terms of quality of materials on the interior, the NAV system (she has already complained to Lexus), and many amenities she doesn't have on her vehicle (heads up display, heated steering wheel, ambient lighting, remote start, 5.1 surround sound, etc.) 2000 miles so far and the car is perfect. 25.5 MPG at 74 MPH.

really nice ride - goodbye cadillac!
By keith on 05/01/10 03:57 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Had 8 cadi; s before this one, cts, dts, while its does quite get to a cadi, its almost there, worth every Penny without the additional cost of the cadi name! Smooth, really quiet inside, v-6 is perfect, stereo, seats are sumptuous, really has an updated look and feel, inside and out! Great mileage as well.

Don't like my 2010 LaCrosse
By buickowner on 04/23/10 21:27 PM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

After two months, I like my new LaCrosse less every day. Visibility is poor. Hard to judge front end when parking. Gas pedal to close to floor console causes you to hit your foot every time you hit the gas pedal. Cramped space for driver. Door armrests too narrow to comfortably rest your left arm. Awkward center arm rest is not located to allow comfort rest of your right arm. Switch for sunroof already not working. Trunk space is small and hard to fit a set of golf clubs. I had a Buick Lucerne and loved it...don't like the new LaCrosse...This car is being touted as a Lexus alternative. If I wanted a Lexus I would have bought one...I wanted a Buick.

Finally a world class GM car
By done with BMWs on 04/23/10 15:09 PM (PDT)

THis Buick Lacrosse is everything they said it was and exceeds Lexus and BMW

New owner
By Sgm9 on 04/22/10 17:42 PM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I've had the car for 5 months now and it's fun to drive. I always have to answer questions about it from strangers who see it.

Love My LaCrosse
By bt06 on 04/22/10 11:30 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This vehicle is all it's advertised to be. Great styling, comfortable roomy interior, and good performance. The ride is super smooth almost as if your on a cloud. My gas mileage is still improving which is a major plus. When I bought I was at 17.1 mpg, now almost two months later I'm at 18.4 (and still appear to be climbing). The biggest surprise to me was the room in the back. In previous vehicles I could not fit an adult or older child behind my seat. In the Lacrosse I have a ton of room back there.

Waitin' for the White one. LaCrosse CXS
By He Be GB on 04/21/10 22:07 PM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

White Daimond Tri-Coat, 3.6 VVT V-6 with a 6 speed Tranny. It has: "Heads- Up" Display (also avail. on Corvette and Cadillac STS). Listen to Harmon Karden's 5.1 Martix Dolby Sound thru 11 speakers with USB, I-Pod, and power outlets. The Navigation system is coupled to BlueTooth, a Rear-View Camera with Audio Warning & Layout Grid. Blind-Spot indicating rear-view mirrors, that light up the driveway, blink & tilt and can be folded in. No key, just a Buick transponder. 19 inch wheels bring a customized H-Arm suspension upgrade on the CXS and a custom rear-spoiler is available. The Blue Ambient Lighting in the interior is world class. Road noise is "unheard- of" Best Car for 40K? Yep! GB

BuickIsBack!
By Mike on 04/18/10 12:15 PM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Went to our local Lexus dealer to look at the new models and left unimpressed. Way overpriced and nothing really that special - the interior in the ES looked worse than a Camry's. We thought we'd take a look at this new Buick given all the recent hype and we were just floored. The interior makes you feel pampered and the exterior beautiful. Best of all it is priced just right. Coming from someone who has driven nothing but imports and saying this beats a Lexus is a huge testament to how quickly American cars are improving.

I adore this car!
By BuickEnthusiast on 04/16/10 13:07 PM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I was initially nervous about buying a car after having trucks and SUVs for the last 12 years, but this car impresses me more and more as I drive it. Lots of fun, and it's amazing to corner, with the adaptive suspension. The 3.6 liter V6 is sporty, and yes, I have won some stop light drags! I have had zero issues with it, and have really enjoyed the Bluetooth, hard drive and sunroof. I get tons of compliments on it, lots of people are surprised it's a Buick.

Memory Seats a Drag
By IronDome on 04/09/10 14:34 PM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I couldn't wait to get rid of my Acura RDX for the LaCrosse. Styling is fantastic. Ride is great. Car is very quiet. Gas mileage as billed. No funny stuff there. Recently took it on a 1500 mile trip to home town. Normally I am worn out by the drive but not this time. It was a pleasure to drive.