Used 2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:

Issues with LaCrosse
By j young

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Agree with others, small trunk, visual impairments, however having issues with grinding noise turning steering wheel, a funny stuttering when stopping but not all the time, dealer couldnt find anything wrong but worried because none of this is normal with a new or even older car.

Lacrosse love
By Pat

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

My husband and I drove the 2010 Malibu and the Ford Taurus since these were the other two considerations for our purchase. Neither one held a candle to the Lacrosse. It didn't take long to decide after we took it for a ride. This is a beautiful car with the handling of a sportier car, which I like. Do yourself a favor and test drive one.

I love the interior lighting and the cockpit feel of the front seats. The back has plenty of room for adults. There are so many things I love that it would take up too much room to write. I love the pickup that it has and the ride is exceptional

I had a little trouble with backing up since there seems to be a blind spot but this is getting easier as I get used to the car.

Overall great car
By Joe A

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I traded my Mercedes C240 4matic in for this car. I have to admit I was reluctant to buy this car because Buick was always a car driven by older people (my father always owned a Buick). Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised at how much I love it. It has a lot more interior space. It also has a more plush feel but not too plush. I have read in the reviews that people have been complaining about the limited arm rest and that it is too far back. By accident, I found that the top of the armrest actually moves forward a few inches. In order to do so you must push it forward and it snaps into place. Overall, I am extremely happy with the purchase.

Bluetooth, I-pod connection, navigation with back up camera.

Bigger trunk.

Very Pretty Car
By John

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

A very pretty car=but should not have bought it. Have 3000 miles. It has a very nice, quiet ride. Gas mileage is about as advertised. But significant design issues. Driver position is cramped, the center console storage and cup holder area is too far rearward. There is no real area to store coins, toll passes etc. Dangerous lack of space for gas pedal- right up against the console carpet- sometimes catch foot on brake pedal when letting off the gas. Worse yet, and I have no excuse since I knew it, the trunk is horrendously small. Thought the fully foldable back seat would counter-but it is an extreme irritant. Have to pull driver out of golf bag to store. (Continued below since ran out of room

NOT Favorite = If you golf and have a push cart, please reconsider. The gas pedal clearance is dangerous. The car's weight (4100) is extremely heavy for this size car and is what is killing city mileage. This car is an extreme case of styling over function. Did I mention that it is very pretty ?

Better visibility. Expect to drive in fear and have a sore neck trying to see around the huge headrests and the a and c pillars. Bigger trunk! No excuse for that small trunk on a good sized Buick. Move console storage and cup holders forward so don't have to reach awkwardly to grab things.

Awesome!
By kcrnmale

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I use Edmunds as one of my primary tools for buying a car. I therefore, take this review seriously. The car is gorgeous inside and out. Many people have complimented my car and I think many also like the fact that it's an American vehicle too. When reviewing, take in consideration the model and also the wheels. The CXS has the bigger V6 and the Touring package comes with 19" tires which will give a more sportier AKA rougher ride. The 18' wheels are chrome and don't look small at all. I did NOT want the Touring package because I prefer the softer, quieter ride. All upcoming cars will have bad blind spots because the new Fed rollover laws will mandate thick roof pillars.

Navigation, Back-up camera with grid, quietness, power, styling, ride, Radio sound, blind spot alert, Heads Up Display, Rear DVD monitors, ENORMOUS rear seat foot room,

More front storage. Better center armrest. Not much else....