Used 2010 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Reviews - 119 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Buick LaCrosse - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:

Buick go it Right
By Russ

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Its been about 20 years since I've owned an American car. I looked at many cars such as Lexus, Mercedes, Acura, etc. but after several months of test drives and reviews I felt that the Buick LaCrosse had the best overall formula for being the winner & best value. I really like its styling and the new suspension with the 3.6 liter engine makes it a sporty car for its size. Its very quiet, steering is great, and it has a nice road feel versus the older Buicks mushy ride. The Sound system is great. I'd rate it equal to the Bose system in my last car. The only thing I would recommend to change would be for more storage space for odds and ends such my phone,coins, et

Interior and Exterior styling. Road handling is fantastic.

The only thing I would recommend to change would be for more storage space for odds and ends such my phone,coins, etc

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS Review
By Ding

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I love this car. I have 1500 miles on it already. I can't stop driving it. I never thought I'd be back in a Buick, but I am. Got an admiring look and a head nod yesterday while driving home. Excluding lack of storage, the interior is excellent. Guess I don't need all the stuff I've been carrying. The exterior is very nice. Very modern. Car does have a loud ping when starting and even when sitting in the driveway now too. Does anyone else have this issue? Sound's under the car right behind the driver's seat. Other than this, I love this car!!

Exterior and interior design. The ride is excellent. Love the heads-up display.

Find out what the pinging noise is. I've read online that other owners have the problem, but their dealership's say it's normal. It's not normal. Build in more storage. Maybe behind the stereo area in center console. Make the storage area by steering wheel stronger. It does not stay latched.

Not your father's Buick (2010 Lacrosse)
By crankee

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

OUTSTANDING! The new Lacrosse is a reflection of the German platform design team and the Chinese interior & onboard intelligent systems team inputs. The engine & 6-speed transmission, with available manual shifting provides 29 mpg at 75 mph. The fit & finish, leather seats and lighting are all spectacular. 18" wheel option and H-arm rear provides great road manners and handling with triple seal doors resulting in QUIET RIDE. Stellar sales results are the consumers endorsement of the product. Great choice at a very competitive price point.

6-speed shiftronic transmission Interior seating,finish and lighting Safety features, i.e. stability & traction control,airbags & door beams. V-6 engine -REGULAR- not premium gas. Overall comfort & appearance of vehicle Bluetooth and OnStar wired into system. Price oo

Transmission programming option for driver selection of performance or economy (e.g. Hybrids). More friendly access to driver & vehicle information programs. Buick hood ornament for front end parking reference point.

Good News for Buick
By Larry

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I picked this model to get the more powerful engine. It drives and handles like a sports car. The car is very comfortable and roomy. I traded in A Cadillac DTS and leased the Buick. The Buick is better equipped and handles better. It gets better gas milage and performs better than a number of competitive cars I tested.

Blind spot avoidance, navigation system, keyless start and locking, electric emergency brake and interior lighting. Back up camera and sensors.

Better design of cargo net. Interior release for trunk and a lock on glove compartment to prohibit opening the trunk. A valet key.

Just an OK car
By justavet

2010 Buick LaCrosse CX 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Well I finally got to test drive the Buick Lacross that has gotten Rave reviews by the press and magazine authors.First look around I was surprized to see the paint on the rear bumper and gas door didnt match the rest of the car it was a really bad paint match,then on the test drive there was a bad rattle in the rear right corner panel that didnt go away then there was no place to rest your left foot then there was the problem of the gas pedal and the brake pedal being to close together and my shoe was always hitting the brake pedal instead of the gas pedal.When I did manage to get my size 13 shoe on the gas pedal it would glance off the brake pedal when I let off the gas to apply the brake

I really liked the arm rest design it was real high on the console which felt so unconfortable thats was nice Hmm! Oh! the Air worked real well the salesperson got a workout trying to cool the cabin to no avail.

The car was really quite thats all it had going for it otherwise it was just an ok car. I dont know where all these high high scores came from maybe motor trend are getting paid by GM to say this car is wonderful AGAIN Hmm! Just not so I'm afraid. Also it didn't fit in my garage.