2010 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Reviews 5

2010 Buick LaCrosse - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:
Great Ride!
By Kansashoops1 on 06/27/10 11:02 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CX 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Just got this vehicle about a week ago. Getting lots of looks going down the highway and had several folks stop and ask us what the vehicle was all about. Really like it for the most part. Also tried out a Ford Taurus 2010. Seemed like it had a little more power but not nearly the features of this car. Great value for the money.

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS
By Felipe on 06/16/10 11:21 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

After buying a RAV4 for the wife a few years ago, I chose to get the all-new, redesigned LaCrosse. The exterior is very stylish, while the interior is clean and contemporary. The drive is quiet and incredibly smooth, slightly better than both the TSX & ES350 I test drove. Steering is responsive (especially in Sport mode) and acceleration is decent. IMO this is one of the best cars GM has ever produced, as the fit & finish of this vehicle is outstanding. Overall, I think the LaCrosse offers excellent value even fully-loaded, it's still reasonably priced compared to other vehicles in its class. So if you're in the market for a luxury sedan, you definitely should consider the Buick LaCrosse.

LaCrosse is the car
By dave1020 on 06/09/10 09:21 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Recent purchase after leasing a loaded Saturn Aura for 3 years. Wanted Mercedes, but too rich for us. Test drove Ford Taurus, Mercury Milan, Mazda 6, Honda Accord, Lincoln Z, and 2008 Mercedes (used, low mileage). Then stopped by Buick and saw Red Jewel Tintcoat with exceptional lines and a cocoa/light cashmere sleek interior. Has comfort package #2 and Entertainment Package with Nav, Backup camera, Blind spot and oversized sunroof. Test drove with my wife. Got out and shut the door - sounded like door closing on a tight seal refrig. Extremely quiet riding and has all the power we need. Fantastic so far and got a good price too.

As Advertised and More!
By Ron on 06/07/10 11:22 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This car met and exceeded my expectations! There were features that I didn't expect (tilt mirrors, press to open trunk, full folding rear seat back, auto heat/cool seats w/remote start, etc.). This car has more bells and whistles that any other car around! Not only that, it is a VERY comfortable and quiet car. My wife loves how the seats wrap around more than on her Mercedes. First time with OnStar and very impressed! I'm OK with the fuel cap on the right side! Ambient lighting really looks great at night. Everyone comments on it. Voice activation for nav system could be a little more intuitive! Sometimes need to try 3 or 4 times to get the right phrase. Most issues are minor, love the car!

Buick Hits a Home Run
By Davis on 06/06/10 19:17 PM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This car is a pure joy to drive and ride in. It has very good acceleration and corners like it is on rails. I haven't discovered much real use for the sport mode yet, but it is fun to drive in that mode. We couldn't find one thing wrong after several thorough inspections. Fit and finish are as good as possible. In the rear seat the car feels like a much larger car. We traded a 2005 LeSabre for this, and we don't feel one bit cramped in the back seat of the Lacrosse. A great creature comfort I haven't read in any professional review is - when the key fob is close to the locked vehicle, it can be unlocked by opening the door handle. What is the use of Lexus now?

Lovin' it!
By commish on 06/05/10 12:00 PM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Have had my CXS for 10 weeks and I fall more in love everyday. I love driving this beast. It is responsive, cushy inside and I always get comments from strangers who like the way it looks. Just came back from a 2000 mile road trip and I have no complaints about the performance. I love driving it at night! The interior ambient lighting is calming and beautiful. The ride is awesome. My previous car was an Mercedes E class. I was never as excited about driving it as I get when I take out my LaCrosse.

Not pleased
By John on 06/01/10 06:03 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

After 2 months of ownership, I am not completely satisfied with this car. Steering wheel needed to be replaced due to bumps all over leather. Metal trim near rear-quarter fixed window began separating and needed to be replaced. Center stack and console are a constant source of loud rattles and cracking noises, enough to drive you mad. Dealership has been accommodating in trying to fix this. However these noises just won't seem to go away. Mechanically there have been no problems (knock on wood). But these issues have made it very difficult for me to enjoy this car.

It is a " SHOW STOPPER "
By Joe on 05/25/10 19:59 PM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I just love everything about it. The outside look. The beautiful interior. I can live with the visibility issue, due to low sleek look. It is so much fun to drive, you listen to the Harmon Kardon stereo, the hard drive music box and you can drive forever. I have been stopped six or seven times by people who want to know, what brand car it is. They love it! I looked long and hard, and there is no other car that delivers so much at a reasonable price. This is my first AMERICAN car in 18 years, and it is as good or better than anything I have had before. I got mine in the tricoat diamond white with chrome wheels and it is a " SHOW STOPPER."

2010 Lacrosse CXS
By Robert on 05/17/10 05:40 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Wife liked the car via the ads and it was her turn to pick, I orginally did not like the car because of the engine, My rental had the 3.0 that seemed underpowered for the weight it was pushing so I quickly dismissed it till it was time to purchase a new car. After a little research I found that I could get a lot of the what the CTS had for less money with extra space for my rear passengers. Satisfied with the car to date with the exception of the small trunk, No power outlet up front, Closest one is in the center console.

Who Designed the Interior?
By mobo on 05/16/10 06:10 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CX 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

There is no "inner beauty" to this car. Exterior is an eye catcher but the design inside is really poor. The arm rests are too narrow; middle console has no space for arm rest for driver and if you put a bottle in the console you must rest your arm ON the bottle!; the location and design to close the door is goofy. Here is the clincher - both my husband and I constantly hit our knee getting in and out of this car - it was crazy and really annoying. We are not big people - he is 5'10" and 160 and I am 5'7" at 130. Taller and heavier people should be forwarned - expect to have knee surgery after getting in and out of this car.