2010 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Review: 3 Month Owner

2010 Buick LaCrosse - Consumer Review

3 Month Owner
By DC3KEN on

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

In California and have had the CXL w/AWD for 3 months. What a good looking, comfortable car. Purchased with all the bells and whistles. Bought this over the Lexus because it was $15,000 less, but just as stylish and luxurious. Everyone who sees it thinks its hot and are impressed that GM is finally doing something right! I really enjoy driving it. It has enough muscle with the 3.0 (but not tons). Trunk space isn't overly large and I can't get more than 2 suitcases in there. The gas mileage is terrible, but friends with comparable Infinity and Lexus models say they get about the same. The colors are also bad, boring and limited. They need to get a better color palette!

The overall styling and sexy looks is probably the best thing. This car really gets me compliments!! I also like all the features like the Nav System and XM radio (keeping this after the free tests) The "blue light" is really cool and novel and the bluetooth is also very good.

The visibility is extremely poor in this car. You can't see the front hood at all while driving and the back is equally awkward (I use the rear camera lots). Poor gas mileage is my other complaint. In city, I can get as low as 14 MPG!! However, highway can be as high as 30. Combo = 16 to 22.