2010 Lacrosse CXS
By Robert on
2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
Wife liked the car via the ads and it was her turn to pick, I orginally did not like the car because of the engine, My rental had the 3.0 that seemed underpowered for the weight it was pushing so I quickly dismissed it till it was time to purchase a new car. After a little research I found that I could get a lot of the what the CTS had for less money with extra space for my rear passengers. Satisfied with the car to date with the exception of the small trunk, No power outlet up front, Closest one is in the center console.
Favorite Features
3.6 VVT gets the same mileage as the 3.0 engine, Interior room, Styling, Keyless entry. Quiet, Smooth Ride. The Bad, 3 of 4 tires replaced ( out of round), Steering wheel still not centered, defective trim ordered, Rubber seal re-glued, Hate the plastic Gas Cover because the paint doesnt match.
Suggested Improvements
Power outlet up neat the dash, Better QA to date with only 4000 miles Dealer had to replace 3 Goodyear tires that where out of round, Trim on passenger door has to be ordered as it is sticking out and on the same side the rubber on the door is falling off and had to be re-glued.