2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:
Starship Buick
By Uncle Walt on 11/12/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've owned my LaCrosse for five months and haven't found fault with it yet. I traded in a BMW 528i and feel like I've traded up. The LaCrosse has so many features the BMW didn't have. Living in the South, I like the remote start on hot days and the cooled seats and the rear sunshade. The interior is well designed and functional. I love the high tech "gadgets": the heads up display, the hard drive, the Nav display, the articulating headlights and so on. The exterior is just right. I have had more compliments on this car than any I've owned. Just the other day, a lady was loading her groceries next to me and said "if you want to sell this car, I want to be first in line!". Great car!

F/U Post after 11 months
By RJP on 10/30/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

F/U review to one posted in January of this year. After almost 11 months of ownership I am still quite impressed with the vehicle. This is indeed a head turner and my family gets a kick out of watching people ogle the stylistic decor. In fact, just purchased a third car for my daughter today, and while not a LaCrosse, it was interesting to watch the sales staff walk around this car, as we stood by from afar, looking, pointing and talking amongst themselves. In fact, I requested the salesman not ‘sell my car’ while I took his for a test drive!

2010 La Crosse
By PJK26 on 10/13/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

After looking at all the other comparable cars I gave Buick a look. Now mind you I was a former GM only guy. I vowed never to buy GM again in the early 90's. So I looked negative at first but looked kicked the tires and took it for a spin. It beat the Avalon, Infinity, and was surprisingly better than the Lexus 350. After some thought and more shopping I factory ordered a loaded CXS.

WOW, not your fathers Buick at all!
By Stirling on 10/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've had this beauty for 2 months and have put 4,000 miles on it. I get compliments nearly every time I stop to fill up at a gas station or valet park it. I've really enjoyed driving this car and would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice luxury vehicle at an affordable price. I'm 35 and wasn't sure about buying a Buick but the styling really goes a long way and says that Buick isn't what it use to be. I'd recommend this car to anyone young or mature and think that Buick hit a home run with this one. My wife has now fallen in love with the Enclave and we'll soon be a 2 Buick family. Great job Buick!

Awesome car puts Lexus to shame
By jimboFC on 10/06/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We purchased the LaCrosse despite the Buick "labeling" we would get from friends. Once people take a look at it, (inside and out), noth compares under 50k--Nothing! The throw in the 100k warranty, quiet ride and reliability-No brainer. Love the car

Unreliable
By Bruce Smith on 09/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My Lacrosse has been in the Gm shop once a week for the past 6 weeks and towed in once a week for the past 3 weeks. It overheats and dies every othe day. Buick is a joke and the inconvenience they have caused me with no compassion from them is not worth buying another Buick or any GM automobile.

Poorly built Transmissions
By waytoolaidback on 09/24/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Our 2010 is in the shop with tranny problem and we've only had it a few months. Its been in the shop for thee weeks now awaiting parts that seem to come each time with missing parts in the order claims the service manager. They are paying for my rental but that doesnt cut it for me. Today i called buick customer service and I expect to hear back from my district rep by monday. GM has to know about this problem, and they should issue a recall because something is terribly wrong. Our problem started with the car idling a little high and i let that go but a few days later it didnt want to shift into gear. Finally shifted into gear and heard a loud noise but it drove ok after that. The check eg

New class of world class? Not
By Tduke57 on 09/20/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Update of an earlier review. Driving my 2010 CXS to work today w/just 3400+ miles and just shy of 4 mo's ownership the car died at a traffic light. All electronics worked but the engine was totally dead and would not even attempt a re-start. Had to get towed by the dealer (Buick Roadside tried to send me to a dealer that was no longer a Buick dealer) and after a day of having it don't seem to have much of an answer. Despite months of research and reservations about picking a new model year car I seem to have made a mistake.

lacrosse 2010
By formertoyotaowern on 09/19/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This car is fun to drive. Sit in bumper to bumper traffic an hour a day, and am comfortable in here. Bluetooth and sirius help a lot. Seats good for me (5'2") and good back legroom for 3 adult. A little stutter on shifting, but overall runs very well. (had a 2003 avalon, decided not to buy another) gas mileage ok, 21 mpg. Middle console not well designed. you can't pull it out and have 2 cups in holders. No cup holders in back. the designers did not consider user's needs. storage limited inside and trunk just ok. lots of compliments to date.. you need rear park assist. wish i'd purchased the blind side too. but price became too steep. oversized sunroof kind of chintzy with the fabric

Buick go it Right
By Russ on 09/17/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Its been about 20 years since I've owned an American car. I looked at many cars such as Lexus, Mercedes, Acura, etc. but after several months of test drives and reviews I felt that the Buick LaCrosse had the best overall formula for being the winner & best value. I really like its styling and the new suspension with the 3.6 liter engine makes it a sporty car for its size. Its very quiet, steering is great, and it has a nice road feel versus the older Buicks mushy ride. The Sound system is great. I'd rate it equal to the Bose system in my last car. The only thing I would recommend to change would be for more storage space for odds and ends such my phone,coins, et

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.