Used 2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:

Lovin' it!
By commish

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Have had my CXS for 10 weeks and I fall more in love everyday. I love driving this beast. It is responsive, cushy inside and I always get comments from strangers who like the way it looks. Just came back from a 2000 mile road trip and I have no complaints about the performance. I love driving it at night! The interior ambient lighting is calming and beautiful. The ride is awesome. My previous car was an Mercedes E class. I was never as excited about driving it as I get when I take out my LaCrosse.

The ambient lighting and overall interior make me feel very spoiled.

Larger trunk, better positioned armrest and cup holder for the driver.

Not pleased
By John

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

After 2 months of ownership, I am not completely satisfied with this car. Steering wheel needed to be replaced due to bumps all over leather. Metal trim near rear-quarter fixed window began separating and needed to be replaced. Center stack and console are a constant source of loud rattles and cracking noises, enough to drive you mad. Dealership has been accommodating in trying to fix this. However these noises just won't seem to go away. Mechanically there have been no problems (knock on wood). But these issues have made it very difficult for me to enjoy this car.

Exterior design, very eye catching. Smooth ride. Car is a good value when you consider all the features you get.

Everything noted above. Perhaps these issues are "the bugs" of buying a car in its first model year (the car's completely different from previous generation). But after researching the car for year and reading the great reviews, this is not what I was expecting, especially from a brand like Buick.

It is a " SHOW STOPPER "
By Joe

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I just love everything about it. The outside look. The beautiful interior. I can live with the visibility issue, due to low sleek look. It is so much fun to drive, you listen to the Harmon Kardon stereo, the hard drive music box and you can drive forever. I have been stopped six or seven times by people who want to know, what brand car it is. They love it! I looked long and hard, and there is no other car that delivers so much at a reasonable price. This is my first AMERICAN car in 18 years, and it is as good or better than anything I have had before. I got mine in the tricoat diamond white with chrome wheels and it is a " SHOW STOPPER."

Stereo is great, navigation and rear view camera with parking assist is very useful due to the low rear window. I love the interior, it is so plush and comfortable, and at night the ambient lighting looks so good. The acceleration is smooth and flawless and the 280 hp offers plenty of power.

Trunk is a little tight, I have a hard time getting ( 3 ) golf bags to fit. I would definitely make the tilt and telescopic wheel, power. Please tell me why there is no trunk release on the inside of the car. The iPod attachment should already be in place, so you do not have to go out and buy one.

2010 Lacrosse CXS
By Robert

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Wife liked the car via the ads and it was her turn to pick, I orginally did not like the car because of the engine, My rental had the 3.0 that seemed underpowered for the weight it was pushing so I quickly dismissed it till it was time to purchase a new car. After a little research I found that I could get a lot of the what the CTS had for less money with extra space for my rear passengers. Satisfied with the car to date with the exception of the small trunk, No power outlet up front, Closest one is in the center console.

3.6 VVT gets the same mileage as the 3.0 engine, Interior room, Styling, Keyless entry. Quiet, Smooth Ride. The Bad, 3 of 4 tires replaced ( out of round), Steering wheel still not centered, defective trim ordered, Rubber seal re-glued, Hate the plastic Gas Cover because the paint doesnt match.

Power outlet up neat the dash, Better QA to date with only 4000 miles Dealer had to replace 3 Goodyear tires that where out of round, Trim on passenger door has to be ordered as it is sticking out and on the same side the rubber on the door is falling off and had to be re-glued.

Who Designed the Interior?
By mobo

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

There is no "inner beauty" to this car. Exterior is an eye catcher but the design inside is really poor. The arm rests are too narrow; middle console has no space for arm rest for driver and if you put a bottle in the console you must rest your arm ON the bottle!; the location and design to close the door is goofy. Here is the clincher - both my husband and I constantly hit our knee getting in and out of this car - it was crazy and really annoying. We are not big people - he is 5'10" and 160 and I am 5'7" at 130. Taller and heavier people should be forwarned - expect to have knee surgery after getting in and out of this car.

Nice ride

Wider arm rests new dashboard design - it comes out too far at the ends (thus knee issue) new middle console design new handle design to close doors