2010 Buick LaCrosse - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:
gm's great hope
By aldinero on 12/09/09 11:59 AM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

great looks very nice interior and lots of room. ride is quiet not too hard or soft too much torque steer. handling is very good, visibility decent.

Absulutely Stunning Lexus Fighter
By Michael on 12/04/09 21:13 PM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

We were in the market for a luxury car and decided to visit the Lexus dealership and Buick/GMC dealership both located here in town. We first went to to see the new Lacrosse which absolutely looked stunning parked outside. As soon as we laid eyes on the interior of this car we were incredibly surprised at the level of beauty, quality and fit/finish. Could not believe this was a Buick. We went to see the high end Lexus LS and although it looks elegant on the outside, the interior looked too plain and didn't feel special. The new Buick will be in our driveway shortly. Check Mate!

Fine auto for a young family
By LaCrosse Owner in NC on 11/30/09 18:01 PM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Wife and kids liked the Lacrosse better than the Lexus. Great looks that is enjoyable to drive too. A luxurious car without having to spend a fortune.

It's not my Dad's Buick, IT'S MINE......
By Steve on 11/18/09 13:04 PM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I recently purchased a 2010 Lacrosse after driving a VW Touareg for the last 5 years, the Touareg finally got the best of my bank account. The Lacrosse is the most comfortable vehicle that I've owned and those cars have included Audi, Pontiac, Honda, Isuzu and BMW. This car has already been a really enjoyment in so many ways. So far my MPG has been above 23, the performance of the 3.6 V6 is fantastic and I haven't found anything that I haven't liked. If your in the market for a new sedan stop into your local Buick dealer, it will be well worth your trip.

A work of art
By Lacrosse AWD on 11/17/09 19:07 PM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This car is a work of art. I truly mean that. Example: I don't know if this was the plan but it seems the Buick waterfall theme (Grill) is carried over to the center stack. The buttons under the Nav are curved and the center stack flows gently down the center console. You can almost picture running water. I have never seen such attention to detail. And the fit and finish is awe inspiring. As I researched the car I noted my Lacrosse AWD was made by the same company that makes the million dollar Bugatti Veyron's AWD. The exact same one as in the Saab turbo. Fully loaded at 38,000 I feel like I truly got my moneys worth. How many people can say that?

Very comfortable and luxurious
By Melissa on 11/17/09 18:21 PM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I just traded in my 09 Toyota Camry, for the Buick La Crosse. I had not been happy with my Camry after trading down from a Z71 Chevy Surburban, as a result of rising gas prices. The Camry seemed cheap and very uncomfortable. to the point my neck was beginning to hurt me for some time. The La Crosse is luxurious, roomy and extremely comfortable. It's fun to drive

The whole package at a great price
By Greg Williams on 11/08/09 19:23 PM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Just took delivery of my carbon black CXS with chrome plated wheels and I love it. I'm a former Infiniti and BMW owner and I can tell you that the handling and suspension are very solid, even better than I anticipated. The 3.6L engine has plenty of pep and I have found the shifting to be smooth. The seats are very comfortable and the quality of the leather is excellent. If you are into high tech, you will love the entertainment and nav system, blue- tooth entry, remote start, back up camera, and hands-free calling. I also ordered the heads up display, which is one of my favorite features and is completely adjustable in location, intensity, and screen features.

Love It
By JB on 10/31/09 21:03 PM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We have had our Buick CXS for about a month and I just was to drive even if I have no where to go. We looked at the car for about a month and end up buying the red jewel tint with the brown leather interior w/sunroof, Nav & touring package...love the 19 inch wheels. The ride is very smooth and the red is an eye catcher. Never been stop by some many people and they say it's a Buick...yes. Caviar taste w/a good price $35,580. My wife had people pulling her over on the road asking about it. The car is very responsive and to me it's fast when needed, I don't need to dragster, just get up and go when it's necessary.

goodbye lexus hello buick
By ferrari man on 10/31/09 09:54 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

first of all , people should not listen to reviews from people that went for a test drive , these reviews are for owners who driven these cars for weeks for a true evaluation . as far for people complainig about transmission shifts are to slow , its done for fuel savings , but if you shift trans to sport mode its a complete different animal , my everyday car is my buick , my weekend car is a maserati and i will tell you i love them both and the buick is much quietier on the highway . this is as perfect as a car you can get .

Far better than any import!!
By Import Killer!!! on 10/30/09 19:44 PM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

The quality of this car is far better than any Honda or Toyota! No cheap plastics like the imports! The comfort ans styling of this car are just awesome! Anyone giving this car a low rating must work for toyota or something because this car is incredible for the price! No other car compares to it in the same price range. Even my wife is going nuts over this car (and she' not easy to please when it comes to cars)!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Buick LaCrosse in VA is:

$112 per month*