2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:
Best of the best
By andrew_s1 on 09/11/12 17:11 PM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I am in my mid-20's and find this to be one great looking car! I have driven BMW's & Cadillacs before and the Lacrosse is way ahead of the competition. The Styling is great inside and out and very comfortable.

Steering Issues
By mcoleman22 on 05/24/12 21:24 PM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

After 5 attempts to fix the steering issues over 6 months, the Buick dealership has not been able to repair the defective steering issues. They have even brought in a GM Engineer with no success. They just keep asking for me to bring the back the car for another try - like a race pit stop. Since Buick has not admitted the problem cannot be fixed. I have sought help from the BBB Auto Line (http://www.bbb.org/us/auto-line-lemon-law/) . Based on the customer service that I have received from the Buick Warranty Department, I imagine that I will end up in court. I will be parking the car, so I do not go over the 50,000 warranty and buying a foreign car.

Buick and Their Dealerships Have Issues
By austin1982 on 09/20/11 09:09 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

My 2010 Lacrosse had issues from day 1 and the dealership in Delaware OH would not assist. I had to take it to another dealership to get the answers as to why the car pulled so badly. It had been dropped when taken off of the car carrier. They said this was common for that dealership. Once that was fixed the electrical system started to go. The sun roof just stopped working, the phone came on for no reason and the radio would change stations on its own. But none of this was consistant and never happened when left at the dealership. The quality of this vehicle was poor and the dealerships unresponsiveness is unexceptable. I'm done with GM products.

Starship Buick
By Uncle Walt on 11/12/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've owned my LaCrosse for five months and haven't found fault with it yet. I traded in a BMW 528i and feel like I've traded up. The LaCrosse has so many features the BMW didn't have. Living in the South, I like the remote start on hot days and the cooled seats and the rear sunshade. The interior is well designed and functional. I love the high tech "gadgets": the heads up display, the hard drive, the Nav display, the articulating headlights and so on. The exterior is just right. I have had more compliments on this car than any I've owned. Just the other day, a lady was loading her groceries next to me and said "if you want to sell this car, I want to be first in line!". Great car!

F/U Post after 11 months
By RJP on 10/30/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

F/U review to one posted in January of this year. After almost 11 months of ownership I am still quite impressed with the vehicle. This is indeed a head turner and my family gets a kick out of watching people ogle the stylistic decor. In fact, just purchased a third car for my daughter today, and while not a LaCrosse, it was interesting to watch the sales staff walk around this car, as we stood by from afar, looking, pointing and talking amongst themselves. In fact, I requested the salesman not ‘sell my car’ while I took his for a test drive!

WOW, not your fathers Buick at all!
By Stirling on 10/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've had this beauty for 2 months and have put 4,000 miles on it. I get compliments nearly every time I stop to fill up at a gas station or valet park it. I've really enjoyed driving this car and would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice luxury vehicle at an affordable price. I'm 35 and wasn't sure about buying a Buick but the styling really goes a long way and says that Buick isn't what it use to be. I'd recommend this car to anyone young or mature and think that Buick hit a home run with this one. My wife has now fallen in love with the Enclave and we'll soon be a 2 Buick family. Great job Buick!

lacrosse 2010
By formertoyotaowern on 09/19/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This car is fun to drive. Sit in bumper to bumper traffic an hour a day, and am comfortable in here. Bluetooth and sirius help a lot. Seats good for me (5'2") and good back legroom for 3 adult. A little stutter on shifting, but overall runs very well. (had a 2003 avalon, decided not to buy another) gas mileage ok, 21 mpg. Middle console not well designed. you can't pull it out and have 2 cups in holders. No cup holders in back. the designers did not consider user's needs. storage limited inside and trunk just ok. lots of compliments to date.. you need rear park assist. wish i'd purchased the blind side too. but price became too steep. oversized sunroof kind of chintzy with the fabric

Not your father's Buick (2010 Lacrosse)
By crankee on 09/03/10 12:37 PM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

OUTSTANDING! The new Lacrosse is a reflection of the German platform design team and the Chinese interior & onboard intelligent systems team inputs. The engine & 6-speed transmission, with available manual shifting provides 29 mpg at 75 mph. The fit & finish, leather seats and lighting are all spectacular. 18" wheel option and H-arm rear provides great road manners and handling with triple seal doors resulting in QUIET RIDE. Stellar sales results are the consumers endorsement of the product. Great choice at a very competitive price point.

Lacrosse love
By Pat on 08/22/10 06:14 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

My husband and I drove the 2010 Malibu and the Ford Taurus since these were the other two considerations for our purchase. Neither one held a candle to the Lacrosse. It didn't take long to decide after we took it for a ride. This is a beautiful car with the handling of a sportier car, which I like. Do yourself a favor and test drive one.

For the long haul
By Jom on 07/29/10 02:09 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

A traveling salesman, I traded in a 6 year old V6 Camry with 300,000 miles. I consume a car and never thought to drive something this nice. After 3 weeks and 3,000 miles, I can't wait for another day in this car. All cars have some issues, but this car is the best GM product I have ever driven. I bought the low end CXL, but it has everything I needed. Comfort and ride are exceptional, quietness is a joy. Reliability is still unknown, but highway miles are usually good for a car. I find the bluetooth actually works, the smaller stereo is just fine, and the interior lighting very relaxing. I can see where backup assistance could be valuable. It costs one more tank of gas a month than the Camry.

1 2 3 4 5 next »

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan in VA is:

$125 per month*