2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:
2010 Buick Lacrosse CXS
By moshuns on 09/15/13 07:03 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased new and check engine lite came on very next day, took back to dealership and was told that happens sometimes when the vehicle sits, had less than 50 miles on car. I have had multiple issues with the engine lite coming over 10 times for the same trouble codes, service suspension lights, problems with the radio, speakers, noisy tires and defective paint. I found out the car had front end damage but was sold as new, the dealer did not make me aware of it, also had issues with the trunk binding. I was refused service, so I had to take it to another location. I have the 3.6L and only get 280 max per tank of gas even on the highway. Oxygen sensors and mass air flow have been changed.

LaCrosse CXS owner
By berne1 on 11/24/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I love this new LaCrosse. Got mine in June, after 5 months it has been flawless! Got the CXS with every option but the Touring package. Blue w/Cashmere interior. This car's performance is phenomenal and returns above average MPG. Standout qualities are interior quietness, exterior design, ride and handling. The Navi system is first-rate with high-def graphics lacking in other GM offerings. I get lots of compliments at the gas station, in parking lots, etc. Really a departure from the previous model they had out. I am glad I gave this car a try, I love it!

VERY impressed
By blcunningham on 11/14/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I could consider myself Buicks target buyer, i'm under 40 and my last car was a Lexus. I drive a ton of freeway miles each year, i look for a comfortable car that above all is smooth and quiet. The Buick has managed to impress me on all fronts, a very solid car that has remained that way after 45k miles. It makes me feel good driving a American car again.

Pros outweigh cons
By Rainman5542 on 11/12/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I wanted an American car assembled in the US. The styling grabbed my attention and reviews in the auto press were very good. After 3,000 miles, I am still happy with my decision despite some negatives. My gas mileage with the 3.6L engine is a disappointment. The bluetooth implementation is incomplete in that my Blackberry contacts can't be downloaded to the NAV HDD. Dealer service is apathetic. I have an intermittant unresolved clanging or banging sound at startup. Overall I am impressed with the quiet and comfort.

2010 La Crosse
By PJK26 on 10/13/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

After looking at all the other comparable cars I gave Buick a look. Now mind you I was a former GM only guy. I vowed never to buy GM again in the early 90's. So I looked negative at first but looked kicked the tires and took it for a spin. It beat the Avalon, Infinity, and was surprisingly better than the Lexus 350. After some thought and more shopping I factory ordered a loaded CXS.

Awesome car puts Lexus to shame
By jimboFC on 10/06/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We purchased the LaCrosse despite the Buick "labeling" we would get from friends. Once people take a look at it, (inside and out), noth compares under 50k--Nothing! The throw in the 100k warranty, quiet ride and reliability-No brainer. Love the car

Unreliable
By Bruce Smith on 09/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My Lacrosse has been in the Gm shop once a week for the past 6 weeks and towed in once a week for the past 3 weeks. It overheats and dies every othe day. Buick is a joke and the inconvenience they have caused me with no compassion from them is not worth buying another Buick or any GM automobile.

New class of world class? Not
By Tduke57 on 09/20/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Update of an earlier review. Driving my 2010 CXS to work today w/just 3400+ miles and just shy of 4 mo's ownership the car died at a traffic light. All electronics worked but the engine was totally dead and would not even attempt a re-start. Had to get towed by the dealer (Buick Roadside tried to send me to a dealer that was no longer a Buick dealer) and after a day of having it don't seem to have much of an answer. Despite months of research and reservations about picking a new model year car I seem to have made a mistake.

Buick go it Right
By Russ on 09/17/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Its been about 20 years since I've owned an American car. I looked at many cars such as Lexus, Mercedes, Acura, etc. but after several months of test drives and reviews I felt that the Buick LaCrosse had the best overall formula for being the winner & best value. I really like its styling and the new suspension with the 3.6 liter engine makes it a sporty car for its size. Its very quiet, steering is great, and it has a nice road feel versus the older Buicks mushy ride. The Sound system is great. I'd rate it equal to the Bose system in my last car. The only thing I would recommend to change would be for more storage space for odds and ends such my phone,coins, et

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS Review
By Ding on 09/16/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I love this car. I have 1500 miles on it already. I can't stop driving it. I never thought I'd be back in a Buick, but I am. Got an admiring look and a head nod yesterday while driving home. Excluding lack of storage, the interior is excellent. Guess I don't need all the stuff I've been carrying. The exterior is very nice. Very modern. Car does have a loud ping when starting and even when sitting in the driveway now too. Does anyone else have this issue? Sound's under the car right behind the driver's seat. Other than this, I love this car!!

1 2 3 4 5 next »

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan in VA is:

$111 per month*