Used 2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Buick Lacrosse - Consumer Reviews

2010 Buick LaCrosse

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:

Best of the best
By andrew_s1

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I am in my mid-20's and find this to be one great looking car! I have driven BMW's & Cadillacs before and the Lacrosse is way ahead of the competition. The Styling is great inside and out and very comfortable.

Favorite Features

Air condition seats, heated steering wheel, backup camera, touch screen navigation, remote start, built in hard drive to store music, and more!

Suggested Improvements

none

Steering Issues
By mcoleman22

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

After 5 attempts to fix the steering issues over 6 months, the Buick dealership has not been able to repair the defective steering issues. They have even brought in a GM Engineer with no success. They just keep asking for me to bring the back the car for another try - like a race pit stop. Since Buick has not admitted the problem cannot be fixed. I have sought help from the BBB Auto Line (http://www.bbb.org/us/auto-line-lemon-law/) . Based on the customer service that I have received from the Buick Warranty Department, I imagine that I will end up in court. I will be parking the car, so I do not go over the 50,000 warranty and buying a foreign car.

Suggested Improvements

Honor the warranty

Buick and Their Dealerships Have Issues
By austin1982

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

My 2010 Lacrosse had issues from day 1 and the dealership in Delaware OH would not assist. I had to take it to another dealership to get the answers as to why the car pulled so badly. It had been dropped when taken off of the car carrier. They said this was common for that dealership. Once that was fixed the electrical system started to go. The sun roof just stopped working, the phone came on for no reason and the radio would change stations on its own. But none of this was consistant and never happened when left at the dealership. The quality of this vehicle was poor and the dealerships unresponsiveness is unexceptable. I'm done with GM products.

Favorite Features

The ride.

Suggested Improvements

Fix the electric issues. Provide a large enough engine to pull this heavy vehicle. It was almost impossible to merge in heavy traffic. Train your delaerships on how to deal with the public and not try to rip you off at each turn.

Starship Buick
By Uncle Walt

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've owned my LaCrosse for five months and haven't found fault with it yet. I traded in a BMW 528i and feel like I've traded up. The LaCrosse has so many features the BMW didn't have. Living in the South, I like the remote start on hot days and the cooled seats and the rear sunshade. The interior is well designed and functional. I love the high tech "gadgets": the heads up display, the hard drive, the Nav display, the articulating headlights and so on. The exterior is just right. I have had more compliments on this car than any I've owned. Just the other day, a lady was loading her groceries next to me and said "if you want to sell this car, I want to be first in line!". Great car!

Favorite Features

Looks, interior, ride, all the high tech gadgets.

Suggested Improvements

Milage is 12/24; however, I drive fast! Trunk opening could be wider.

F/U Post after 11 months
By RJP

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

F/U review to one posted in January of this year. After almost 11 months of ownership I am still quite impressed with the vehicle. This is indeed a head turner and my family gets a kick out of watching people ogle the stylistic decor. In fact, just purchased a third car for my daughter today, and while not a LaCrosse, it was interesting to watch the sales staff walk around this car, as we stood by from afar, looking, pointing and talking amongst themselves. In fact, I requested the salesman not ‘sell my car’ while I took his for a test drive!

Favorite Features

Exterior and Interior appearance, along with overall look and feel, continue as strong attractors of attention. Technology bundle ... navigation, sound system, rearview camera and powershade over rear window are also very nice features.

Suggested Improvements

Limited interior storage space, Ipod/MP3/USB connects are in a troublesome location, and the telephone features do not include capability for download of cell phone contacts. Overall, Buick seems to have done a great job!