2009 Buick LaCrosse 3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - very pleased with my car

2009 Buick LaCrosse - Consumer Review

very pleased with my car
By dave03886 on

2009 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car last year with 96K miles for $9000, the car was driven by the owner of the dealership. And had been maintained very well. I had the evap sensor replaced and the ABS sensor repaired, 4 tires and front brakes, and regular oil changes. The ride is comfortable, and not sport handling at all, through very predictable road manners. fuel mileage is 18 town and 25 Highway. The car also has side airbags. I have 120k miles on it now and expect to keep it awhile and put many more trouble free miles on it. The engine has a timing chain and not a belt, also the engine is 3.8 with the improved steel intake that prior GM had trouble with leaks. This was the last year for the new version.

Favorite Features

Plenty of room for 5 adults, has plenty of power, the heated 6 way power leather seats and leather interior, super sound system including XM radio complete this luxury car package. The back up sensor in the bumper tells you when you're close enough. The radio controls and cruise controls are all on the steering wheel. Onstar is also a plus if you care to pay the fees, I don't.

Suggested Improvements

I would say a little tighter suspension but at 120 K miles that wouldn't be fair. Can't really think of any improvements the car is so near perfect in my opinion.