2009 Buick LaCrosse Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:
Not as roomy as I'd expect
By Michael on 07/26/10 13:50 PM (PDT)

2009 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned this Buick for a year now, and am overall quite pleased with it. My only complaint is that I hit my head getting in and out of the car and I am only 5'9". I have difficulty reaching the door to close it after i get in; my head hits the door frame constantly.

fabric on seats
By carolyn edwards on 10/30/09 11:42 AM (PDT)

2009 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

my 2001 buick centry was a dream inside and out, the 2009 is a great looking car but I hate the fabric on the seats. It collects every piece of lint and dirt.The dealership advised me to spray it with an antistatic spray, which I did that doesn't really work. Wishing I had my old interior again.

buick lacrosse not what it once was.
By Teresa Mund on 10/23/09 07:42 AM (PDT)

2009 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

front drivers seat makes aloud metal to metal noise when cars goes over bump or seat moves.i was told by hennessy that they had two other 2009 lacrosse with same problem, they replaced seat and new one did same thing.so i would have to live with it.my 2009 lacrosse makes a lot of moise. be carefull about,what buick calls the 6 passenger which cost a extra $250.you couldnot sat asmall dog there.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Buick LaCrosse Sedan in WA is:

$116 per month*