Super Lux
By lacrosse2008 on
2008 Buick LaCrosse Super 4dr Sedan (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
With the Supers being so rare, I had to go check it out when I saw the classified ad at a local dealer. It was love at first sight. I always thought the LaCrosse was sharp, and the Super takes that a step further. Being black with the tasteful chrome trim, including the optional chrome wheels, it gets compliment after compliment. Wasnt sure how I felt about the dark brown interior but it has grown on me. Love the power and ride, but after only a couple of months of ownership, the transmission has had to be completely overhauled. Since its still under warranty, Im taking it in stride. Other than that I have been nothing but happy with it.
Favorite Features
Contrast of Black finish with chrome trim, door handles, grille, wheels and exhaust ports. Just about every option you could want. Good mix of classic and modern design on the interior and Cocoa interior makes for something different. Exhaust sounds great. Nice rumble without being overpowering and the 5.3 V8 will make you foget you're driving a so called "old persons car" .
Suggested Improvements
Cant really improve on a model thats no longer being produced, but I wish GM would produce more models of this nature. H.O. engines that sound like they mean business. Also focus more on quality and back it with a longer lasting warranty. Forget trying to keep up with the imports and go back to building good old American style and muscle. The 2008 LaCrosse Super is that last of a great era.