2008 Buick LaCrosse 3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Good but could be better

2008 Buick LaCrosse - Consumer Review

2008 Buick LaCrosse CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

CX Sedan (3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Good but could be better
By g. edmonds on

2008 Buick LaCrosse CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is my 5th Buick, but not my favorite. My '02 Buick Regal was more comfortable to drive. The front windshield is set at an odd angle. I lose my peripheral vision in certain instances (possibly due to sleek design - I checked the 2010 and it does not have this problem) and the self-darkening interior rear view mirror is not dark enough for cars that have high beams &/or maladjusted running lights. Otherwise it handles well and has good pick-up. Car has only 19,000 miles and so far, no major problems. Interior front passenger carpet keeps coming away from frame. I've had it in for repairs 5 times.

Favorite Features

Dual climate control, electronic seat adjustment, trunk access on front door lock button, remote start, great radio, comfort seating for long drives, heated seats.

Suggested Improvements

Better mileage, longer front seat arm rest, flip-down back seat trunk access, better ability to control darkness level on interior rear view mirror