2008 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Review: Buick LaCrosse Super

2008 Buick LaCrosse - Consumer Review

Super Sedan (5.3L V8 4-speed Automatic)

Buick LaCrosse Super
By Super LaCrosse on

2008 Buick LaCrosse Super 4dr Sedan (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased my first Buick in December 2007. I chose a LaCrosse CXS. After owning a Olds Intrigue, I wanted to see what Buick had to offer. What a surprise. I loved my Lacrosse with the V-6. It had power, luxury and was so much better built than my Olds. I heard that Buick was going to build the Super, so I waited and bought the one off the showroom floor. I gave my CXS to my son,he loves it and he is 21. What a wonderful car!. Buick and GM have finally put together a complete package of power,luxury,value and overall satisfaction you will not regret. I find my Super to be smooth comfortable and fun to drive. I like it better than my Caddy STS.This is no old man car, I drive 140 miles a day.

Quiet, very smooth ride that is not mushy. Buy the V-8. Great power and sound. Bose system is outstanding. The seats are very well designed and comfortable. The auto start feature a must! Interior is a home run!

I wish the steering wheel controls had the OnStar mounted on it. Chrome wheels should be standard.