2008 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Review: Great car

2008 Buick LaCrosse Super - Consumer Review

Great car
By Joe on

2008 Buick LaCrosse Super 4dr Sedan (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I really enjoy this car, and I am 33. I had owned a 2006 Impala SS and had traded it after only 6 months because I averaged 22MPG. I then had a 2006 Grand Prix GT which was powerful, but had a stiff, uncomfortable ride. Every interior trim piece rattled. I just got this LaCrosse Super, and it is a major improvement over the Impala SS! Throttle response was tamed to you can ease away from stops. And, I am actually averaging 16MPG in the LaCrosse. Very quiet, great ride, and it handles very well for a Buick. Mine doesn't float and wallow and lean like other reviews have said. I'm very happy with this car, and the Red Jewel Tintcoat is the perfect color for this car!

Turn-by-turn navigation, rear park assist, 300HP V8, quiet ride.

Should have power recliners instead of manual. The Impala gets the flip-and- fold rear seat, so should the LaCrosse. The floor mats are some berber material, and should be the same material as the actual carpet.