I'm buying GM cars again!
By Volvo Lover on
2008 Buick LaCrosse CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
I am willing to bet that at 31, I am the youngest person to write a review on this car! LoL! My last vehicle was a Volvo S70, so don't think I am someone who blindly loves GM. When I heard Buick was #1 in reliability from JD Powers, I decided to check them out. It had everytihng I wanted; pleanty of options, under 25k, excellent record of reliability, V6 power, comfortable ride, etc. I was acutally looking at Volvo S40s and Audi A3s, but stopped by the Buick dealer on whim. Overall, the Buick had more HP and standard options than the others, but most importantly, it has a much better warranty! I liked the fact that Buick stands by their product for 100k miles! I am pleasently surprised!
Favorite Features
I love the comfortable ride and V6 power! The LaCrosse got some much needed re-styling for 2008. I think the new front end looks great! As silly as it may sound, I also like that fact that I can take some pride in the fact I bought an American brand, the oldest American brand in fact.
Suggested Improvements
There wer some complaints in other reviews about the fuel mileage, but I have found it to me comparable to my Volvo. Of course, with $4 gas, who doesn't want better mileage? I wish the interior had a little more pizzaz.. it is laid out okay and functions fine, but is a bit boring.