2007 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Review: Shaking won't stop

2007 Buick LaCrosse - Consumer Review

CXS Sedan (3.6L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Shaking won't stop
By Pissed off on

2007 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

This car has been to three dealerships with the same vibration issue, replaced axles, hubs, tires and still shakes, steering pulls to the right. Driver side door leaks in rain. Dealers are as frustrated with GM as I am and no relief in site. GM is not authorizing the proper repairs. I think they know what the problem is and are just dragging their feet trying to wear me down. I traded a 1995 Avalon XLS with 263,000 miles and no real problems on this piece of junk. Shame on GM for treating its customers so poorly. They deserve to go bankrupt without any bail out. Never again will I go with an American made piece of junk like this car.

Deal with the problem and stop trying to cover up the issues at the expense of the customer. Do the right thing and earn customer loyalty first.
By cece_en
on 06/03/11 11:06 AM (PDT)

OMG! i have the same leaking door problem on my 2007 LaCrosse. But i bought it used so i didn't complain to the dealership. I mentioned it to my body shop guy and he said he could try to realign/adjust the driver side door for the leak but i haven't had time yet. Didn't notice vibration issue except recent braking shudder in steering which i just had brakes done and rotors resurfaced so i'll see if that fixes it.