Used 2007 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Buick LaCrosse - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:

And they want you to buy American
By I hate this car !!!!

2007 Buick LaCrosse CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I was driving a Maxima for some time and wanted a change. I was convinced to buy American when I really didn't want too. If I knew then what I know now I would never have gotten this Buick LaCrosse. This Buick has been to the dealership 5 times for ONE problem; something with the steering column. I was given an extended warranty by Buick but that did not work. It's still not working right. The car is going back for round six and the SAME ISSUE. I am never going with American cars again. Thanks Buick for making such great American products. HA

Nothing

Interior, wheels, better tires and exterior design.

a fine automobile
By james

2007 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

Swapped a '98 Regal w/ 163000 miles for this honey. No one has mentioned the greatly improved driver's seat - this one needs no extra firming to make it tolerable on a long drive! Room is adequate for us and I am impressed by Buick's overall long-term reliability. This 3rd Buick in 20 years. My only negative is that the rearview mirrors create some strange blind spots that have to be considered at all times.

seats

Great Car but for the Catalytic Conv.
By Dave

2007 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent to great car. I have driven GM cars for over 30 years. Only problem experienced so far is the catalytic convertor was replaced this week, with 24,000 plus miles. Bought the car as a demo for the PGA tournaments. The converter is covered under the warranty. I thought GM had the converter problem resolved years ago. Still enjoy the car. A bit small in size.

Quiet/smooth ride! Nice styling and interior features. Love the XM Sirrus radio and OnStar. I hope GM, OnStar and XM Sirrius stay in business.

Interior passenger space could more roomier. Surprised that the catalytic convertor had to be replaced at 24,000 plus miles.

Good Car
By Jim

2007 Buick LaCrosse CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Had a Regal before this. I like this car a lot better although the Regal got a little better gas mileage. Other than this no complaints

Way it rides

None

Love this car
By kimer

2007 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Only thing I wish was better is fuel economy (I get around 18-20 in town) Otherwise, I love everything about this car. I've had it about 4 months now and I love driving it. Mine is black and I have to say, (no offense to anybody) I've seen it in several colors and this car just looks better in black. I added a spoiler and got the windows tinted and it looks sweet! Gets lots of compliments from young and old. Everybody likes this car.

Sunroof, folding back seats into trunk, smooth ride

Better gas mileage