2007 Buick LaCrosse - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:
Love my LaCrosse
By Teresa Sink on 12/05/07 18:44 PM (PST)

2007 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned many GM cars including Buicks. My LaCrosse is the best yet. I like everything about it. I have everything on it except remote start and enjoy all features. The backing light warning feature is great, heated seats, sat. radio, etc. But I really must compliment GM on the OnStar feature. I love having the hands free phone, emergency help, door unlock service, and emails monthly from my car about its performance. OnStar makes me feel safer when I'm driving alone. Thanks for a great ride and driving experience.

LaCrosse
By Dave on 10/17/07 11:38 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I absolutely love this auto. Superior if not equal to the so called fancy imports. The interior design is flawless; inside and out. All of the outside and inside panels are a complete match,as a result of excellent quality from GM. I would take this car over an Accord or Camry any day.

There are a few warts
By Tim on 09/19/07 19:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Overall, very satisfied, but have a few warnings. MPG is hopelessly below what the EPA sticker says (barely get 20mpg in city). Although the trunk is voluminous, the opening is smaller than the Century and I find it difficult to get large objects inside. And whoever put that piece of chrome across the middle of the dash so all sunlight from 10am to 2pm shines directly in the driver's eyes needs to be flogged.

Old folks car
By ron on 09/14/07 18:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Driving compartment feels cramped, parking seems to require more effort on the steering wheel. Closing the trunk lid requires you to put your hands on the trunk to close the lid. Needs a handle.

I love my Buick
By dvdvon on 08/30/07 23:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I researched this car for a few months and decided on the Buick rather than a small Lexus or Mercedes. The new JDE Power dependability ratings make me feel really good about my selection. Cannot say anything bad about the car. Lively in tight situations while still exhibiting the Buick trademark smooth ride. Great fit and finish. Very pleased. A "grown up" car you don't have to be a grandfather to love.

It's a nice car
By frevash on 08/30/07 19:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Mixed highway/suburban mileage driven in flat to somewhat hilly areas. Average mileage per gallon between fill-ups rarely reaches 20mpg. Given Japanese competition that's rather surprising. Our 2001 LeSabre does it better. Was forewarned by Consumer Reports, but bought the car nevertheless, because I liked looks and ride.Time Elapsed feature doesn't work; outside temperature gage is off by at least five degrees (too high); clock has lost two minutes in three months of ownership. For my next purchase. I'll try and overcome my "Buy American" hangup, if necessary.

Luxury at low price
By Bill on 08/27/07 09:44 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Just driving from the dealer after the purchase and driving home, I found the ride to be smooth and very quiet. With the acustical laminate glass, there is no wind noise. Quick response when passing. Under-rated by the editor. this is my third GM vehicle and I plan to stay with GM.

LaCrosse, Best in Class
By Florida Amy on 07/22/07 15:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We are absolutely thrilled with our LaCrosse. It is luxurious and exilerating. I look for reasons to leave the house just so I can drive the LaCrosse. The 3.8l V-6 needs no urging and jumps at the chance to run like the wind! It dives into corners with an unquenchable hunger and the traction control adds a new level of control. The car is almost alive in it's ability to know how to get through the corners. You don't drive a LaCrosse, you command a LaCrosse! We've never been so thrilled by a "luxury" sedan.

Look again Consumer Reports
By Mike Perry on 07/19/07 18:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

Car magazines under rate this car, while owners rave about them.Lets start with the outstanding good looks of the vehicle, no other car can compare to it for looks. So I would advise those who test these cars to "look again" and rate them more fairly. If you had to buy a car for your own use you would want one of these.

One great buy
By robert on 07/17/07 12:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

My intentions were to purchase a Honda Accord for the gas milelege and resale. When I first look at the Lacrosse in May without the Chrome Package & it looked plain to me. I drove the car 1500 miles on vacation last week and what a ride. I want to commend Buick on the ride, performance, and most of all the gas milelege for a new car. Wow, 30MPG. What a great car. I never was so pleased

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.