Used 2007 Buick LaCrosse CXS Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Buick Lacrosse - Consumer Reviews

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:

Shaking won't stop
By Pissed off

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

This car has been to three dealerships with the same vibration issue, replaced axles, hubs, tires and still shakes, steering pulls to the right. Driver side door leaks in rain. Dealers are as frustrated with GM as I am and no relief in site. GM is not authorizing the proper repairs. I think they know what the problem is and are just dragging their feet trying to wear me down. I traded a 1995 Avalon XLS with 263,000 miles and no real problems on this piece of junk. Shame on GM for treating its customers so poorly. They deserve to go bankrupt without any bail out. Never again will I go with an American made piece of junk like this car.

Suggested Improvements

Deal with the problem and stop trying to cover up the issues at the expense of the customer. Do the right thing and earn customer loyalty first.

Engine, Transmission problems at 20K
By Nothappywithbuick

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

Ok, it's been at the dealer more than at my house for the past 6 weeks. With only 22k miles on it, it needs a new cylinder head, gaskets, etc... just a few weeks ago, it was shifting hard so they reprogrammed the Transmission Module. After owning years of Oldsmobile (Intriges, Alero, Cutlass) I have to say, I'm done with GM Junk. Ford or Imports only for me.

Favorite Features

Not one

Suggested Improvements

a 4 speed transmission, come on, put OD in the transmission so we can actually get some miles on the highway!!!!

LaCrosse LaCrosse
By marymaep

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

brought this car with 31,000 from a dealership. with about 40,000 miles it had to be taken in for some sort of air conditioning problem. it stunk when you turned it on. yuck. now im seeming to have a problem turning on the dang car but could be a minor problem. all in all ive been pretty happy with my buick lacrosse besides those things.

Favorite Features

acceleration is fast! comfort is nice in the front

Suggested Improvements

back is small and some blind spots when driving.

Nice Car
By Bob

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

I leased this car back in 07 and have not had one problem. My dealer ran a computer search for the CXS in the color and options I wanted. For me it fits my needs perfectly, love the remote start, sport tuned suspension(FE3), 3.6 dohc engine is excellent and still gets good gas mileage.

Favorite Features

Stabilitrak, XM Radio, Remote start, Backup sensors, Tight turning radius, Magnetic steering.

a fine automobile
By james

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

Swapped a '98 Regal w/ 163000 miles for this honey. No one has mentioned the greatly improved driver's seat - this one needs no extra firming to make it tolerable on a long drive! Room is adequate for us and I am impressed by Buick's overall long-term reliability. This 3rd Buick in 20 years. My only negative is that the rearview mirrors create some strange blind spots that have to be considered at all times.

Favorite Features

seats