2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:
LOVE IT!!!!
By loveit2007 on 08/27/11 21:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Love this LaCrosse. Have had to barely spend any money on it. Very reliable, comfortable, and it still looks really good---can't tell it's a 2007!!!

Michelle Is ahead of service department
By brianmbi1 on 02/03/10 03:59 AM (PST)

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Overall the car has had a lot of problems. The transmission had to be replaced at 28,000. Clear coat came off the doors, and had to be re-painted. The weather seal around the front doors leaked in a rain storm or in the car wash. Car went back to the shop last night for idling rough and probably the CV shafts are going to need to be replaced. I'm not happy with this car at all--One problem after another for the last 30,000 miles.

CXL
By JR on 12/05/09 12:46 PM (PST)

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This has been one of the best vehicles I ever owned. I own a ES300 and we used this car more because of the comfort and the higher miles per gallon. The exterior is boring, but everything else about the car has been very good. Great power in the V6 and no mechanical problem over the two years I have owned the LaCrosse. I run about 30,000 miles a year and the car has 90,000 miles without any major problems, just change the oil, tranny fuel, gas up and go.

Great Car but for the Catalytic Conv.
By Dave on 01/07/09 12:53 PM (PST)

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent to great car. I have driven GM cars for over 30 years. Only problem experienced so far is the catalytic convertor was replaced this week, with 24,000 plus miles. Bought the car as a demo for the PGA tournaments. The converter is covered under the warranty. I thought GM had the converter problem resolved years ago. Still enjoy the car. A bit small in size.

Love this car
By kimer on 11/14/08 19:58 PM (PST)

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Only thing I wish was better is fuel economy (I get around 18-20 in town) Otherwise, I love everything about this car. I've had it about 4 months now and I love driving it. Mine is black and I have to say, (no offense to anybody) I've seen it in several colors and this car just looks better in black. I added a spoiler and got the windows tinted and it looks sweet! Gets lots of compliments from young and old. Everybody likes this car.

Worth the money
By darwin on 07/04/08 17:35 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

When I bought this car, I felt for the first time buying a car that I got a car that gives me more bang for my buck. The safety features in the car are great. Front and side air bags, traction control. The car is very confortable and does very well for gas mileage I have the CXL and I'm getting about 32 mpg on the highway. Very sturdy vehicle, safe and well worth the money if you are looking into getting a family car.

Great Car
By squarx on 03/15/08 09:52 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Try it, you'll like it. Smooth ride and solid power. Use the underrated editor reviews and the grandpa image to get a bargain from the dealer. I found mine after it had been sitting on a lot for 2 months - deal of a lifetime.

Love my LaCrosse
By Teresa Sink on 12/05/07 18:44 PM (PST)

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned many GM cars including Buicks. My LaCrosse is the best yet. I like everything about it. I have everything on it except remote start and enjoy all features. The backing light warning feature is great, heated seats, sat. radio, etc. But I really must compliment GM on the OnStar feature. I love having the hands free phone, emergency help, door unlock service, and emails monthly from my car about its performance. OnStar makes me feel safer when I'm driving alone. Thanks for a great ride and driving experience.

LaCrosse
By Dave on 10/17/07 11:38 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I absolutely love this auto. Superior if not equal to the so called fancy imports. The interior design is flawless; inside and out. All of the outside and inside panels are a complete match,as a result of excellent quality from GM. I would take this car over an Accord or Camry any day.

There are a few warts
By Tim on 09/19/07 19:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Overall, very satisfied, but have a few warnings. MPG is hopelessly below what the EPA sticker says (barely get 20mpg in city). Although the trunk is voluminous, the opening is smaller than the Century and I find it difficult to get large objects inside. And whoever put that piece of chrome across the middle of the dash so all sunlight from 10am to 2pm shines directly in the driver's eyes needs to be flogged.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.