2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:
Not bad
By rsb90 on 09/05/13 19:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have to say I like this car. Despite it needing some work since I've owned it, anything I've had done is to be expected with owning any car. I like the design of the newer models, so if this one continues to be a good car for me, I may trade it in for a new Lacrosse when the time comes.

headlights turn off then on at will
By ann6701 on 08/28/11 19:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have a 2007 Buick Lacrosse, bought a few months old, with 6,000 miles on it. No problems except replaced the cabin air filter, & battery. It now has 23,000 miles on it. Then a month ago, the headlights started going off, then back on about 10 minutes later. How many have had that problem? I was told it was the BCM, a few hundred dollars. Any other ideas that have worked? This is scary!!!!

Stuck in the Middle
By Bumpy on 07/27/10 06:32 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I neither love or hate this car. Exterior looks great with chrome package, except rear end is too bland. Interior is typical with fake wood from Buick. More road noise than I expected. Handles well with a firm ride, not plush, you feel the road. This is not an old mans car. The 3800 series 3 is an outstanding motor despite its unrefined feel. Most of the reviews are, as usual, from newbies and problem cars. For those of you with steering/pulling issues please consider replacing the intermediate shaft. There some bad tires out there but tires are frequently a symptom of another problem. Note the difference in alignment with a loaded vehicle if there is a persistent alignment issue.

And they want you to buy American
By I hate this car !!!! on 08/27/09 11:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I was driving a Maxima for some time and wanted a change. I was convinced to buy American when I really didn't want too. If I knew then what I know now I would never have gotten this Buick LaCrosse. This Buick has been to the dealership 5 times for ONE problem; something with the steering column. I was given an extended warranty by Buick but that did not work. It's still not working right. The car is going back for round six and the SAME ISSUE. I am never going with American cars again. Thanks Buick for making such great American products. HA

Good Car
By Jim on 12/27/08 20:20 PM (PST)

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Had a Regal before this. I like this car a lot better although the Regal got a little better gas mileage. Other than this no complaints

Quiet Quality & Affordable
By FRED LEONARD on 07/11/08 10:01 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

In my effort to downsize I went a little too small. Cabin is cramped for me & backseat is tight. Needs a modern engine & 6-speed transmisson. Flat spots in the power ranges due to lack of gears. It is a very nice car that is smooth & quiet for its size & price. No problems except for recalls.

Complaints
By Riley on 04/10/08 09:58 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The car is like a standard transmission on hills. You have to be quick from brake to gas because it will roll back. I am having trouble getting tires balanced. Dealer replaced all four tires on car because they could not be balanced. I am still having trouble on rear tires. They have been balanced three times. I am taking the car back to try again. I have 2500 miles on car at this time. The radio skips stations. I was told by dealers that the transmission was normal, to me it is a danger as cars pull up close behind. I have been back to dealer so much I am taking a rest for a while.

Should have kept the 2001 Century I had
By Joy on 03/26/08 13:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I traded my 2001 Century for the 2007 LaCrosse. Bad mistake. Interior is small. Everything inside is plastic and rattles all the time. It has rattled since I drove it off the lot with 5 miles on it. Chrome and fake wood reflect sunshine bad and streetlights relfect bad off of it at night. Those pieces also rattle. Took it to the dealer and they said nothing could be done about the rattling. Windshield leaks air and has a whistle at 60 mph. Gas mileage stinks. Century got 10 mpg better even after 150,000 plus miles. Trunk is very hard to shut. Large trunk but small opening. Rough ride with a lot of road noise. I'm very disappointed in this car.

Old folks car
By ron on 09/14/07 18:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Driving compartment feels cramped, parking seems to require more effort on the steering wheel. Closing the trunk lid requires you to put your hands on the trunk to close the lid. Needs a handle.

One great buy
By robert on 07/17/07 12:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

My intentions were to purchase a Honda Accord for the gas milelege and resale. When I first look at the Lacrosse in May without the Chrome Package & it looked plain to me. I drove the car 1500 miles on vacation last week and what a ride. I want to commend Buick on the ride, performance, and most of all the gas milelege for a new car. Wow, 30MPG. What a great car. I never was so pleased

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.