Used 2007 Buick LaCrosse CX Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:

Not bad
By rsb90

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have to say I like this car. Despite it needing some work since I've owned it, anything I've had done is to be expected with owning any car. I like the design of the newer models, so if this one continues to be a good car for me, I may trade it in for a new Lacrosse when the time comes.

The a/c and heat works very well, heated seats are nice. Despite it being a Buick, the feel and pick up is very nice.

The cloth interior is hard to keep clean, more legroom in the backseat.

headlights turn off then on at will
By ann6701

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have a 2007 Buick Lacrosse, bought a few months old, with 6,000 miles on it. No problems except replaced the cabin air filter, & battery. It now has 23,000 miles on it. Then a month ago, the headlights started going off, then back on about 10 minutes later. How many have had that problem? I was told it was the BCM, a few hundred dollars. Any other ideas that have worked? This is scary!!!!

Stuck in the Middle
By Bumpy

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I neither love or hate this car. Exterior looks great with chrome package, except rear end is too bland. Interior is typical with fake wood from Buick. More road noise than I expected. Handles well with a firm ride, not plush, you feel the road. This is not an old mans car. The 3800 series 3 is an outstanding motor despite its unrefined feel. Most of the reviews are, as usual, from newbies and problem cars. For those of you with steering/pulling issues please consider replacing the intermediate shaft. There some bad tires out there but tires are frequently a symptom of another problem. Note the difference in alignment with a loaded vehicle if there is a persistent alignment issue.

3800 series 3 Seat shape

Road noise. The car is not refined by any stretch. Low grade cloth is junk.

And they want you to buy American
By I hate this car !!!!

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I was driving a Maxima for some time and wanted a change. I was convinced to buy American when I really didn't want too. If I knew then what I know now I would never have gotten this Buick LaCrosse. This Buick has been to the dealership 5 times for ONE problem; something with the steering column. I was given an extended warranty by Buick but that did not work. It's still not working right. The car is going back for round six and the SAME ISSUE. I am never going with American cars again. Thanks Buick for making such great American products. HA

Nothing

Interior, wheels, better tires and exterior design.

Good Car
By Jim

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Had a Regal before this. I like this car a lot better although the Regal got a little better gas mileage. Other than this no complaints

Way it rides