2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:
Not bad
By rsb90 on 09/05/13 19:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have to say I like this car. Despite it needing some work since I've owned it, anything I've had done is to be expected with owning any car. I like the design of the newer models, so if this one continues to be a good car for me, I may trade it in for a new Lacrosse when the time comes.

headlights turn off then on at will
By ann6701 on 08/28/11 19:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have a 2007 Buick Lacrosse, bought a few months old, with 6,000 miles on it. No problems except replaced the cabin air filter, & battery. It now has 23,000 miles on it. Then a month ago, the headlights started going off, then back on about 10 minutes later. How many have had that problem? I was told it was the BCM, a few hundred dollars. Any other ideas that have worked? This is scary!!!!

LOVE IT!!!!
By loveit2007 on 08/27/11 21:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Love this LaCrosse. Have had to barely spend any money on it. Very reliable, comfortable, and it still looks really good---can't tell it's a 2007!!!

Stuck in the Middle
By Bumpy on 07/27/10 06:32 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I neither love or hate this car. Exterior looks great with chrome package, except rear end is too bland. Interior is typical with fake wood from Buick. More road noise than I expected. Handles well with a firm ride, not plush, you feel the road. This is not an old mans car. The 3800 series 3 is an outstanding motor despite its unrefined feel. Most of the reviews are, as usual, from newbies and problem cars. For those of you with steering/pulling issues please consider replacing the intermediate shaft. There some bad tires out there but tires are frequently a symptom of another problem. Note the difference in alignment with a loaded vehicle if there is a persistent alignment issue.

Shaking won't stop
By Pissed off on 04/30/10 11:38 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

This car has been to three dealerships with the same vibration issue, replaced axles, hubs, tires and still shakes, steering pulls to the right. Driver side door leaks in rain. Dealers are as frustrated with GM as I am and no relief in site. GM is not authorizing the proper repairs. I think they know what the problem is and are just dragging their feet trying to wear me down. I traded a 1995 Avalon XLS with 263,000 miles and no real problems on this piece of junk. Shame on GM for treating its customers so poorly. They deserve to go bankrupt without any bail out. Never again will I go with an American made piece of junk like this car.

Michelle Is ahead of service department
By brianmbi1 on 02/03/10 03:59 AM (PST)

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Overall the car has had a lot of problems. The transmission had to be replaced at 28,000. Clear coat came off the doors, and had to be re-painted. The weather seal around the front doors leaked in a rain storm or in the car wash. Car went back to the shop last night for idling rough and probably the CV shafts are going to need to be replaced. I'm not happy with this car at all--One problem after another for the last 30,000 miles.

Engine, Transmission problems at 20K
By Nothappywithbuick on 12/23/09 05:16 AM (PST)

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

Ok, it's been at the dealer more than at my house for the past 6 weeks. With only 22k miles on it, it needs a new cylinder head, gaskets, etc... just a few weeks ago, it was shifting hard so they reprogrammed the Transmission Module. After owning years of Oldsmobile (Intriges, Alero, Cutlass) I have to say, I'm done with GM Junk. Ford or Imports only for me.

CXL
By JR on 12/05/09 12:46 PM (PST)

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This has been one of the best vehicles I ever owned. I own a ES300 and we used this car more because of the comfort and the higher miles per gallon. The exterior is boring, but everything else about the car has been very good. Great power in the V6 and no mechanical problem over the two years I have owned the LaCrosse. I run about 30,000 miles a year and the car has 90,000 miles without any major problems, just change the oil, tranny fuel, gas up and go.

LaCrosse LaCrosse
By marymaep on 11/09/09 08:27 AM (PST)

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

brought this car with 31,000 from a dealership. with about 40,000 miles it had to be taken in for some sort of air conditioning problem. it stunk when you turned it on. yuck. now im seeming to have a problem turning on the dang car but could be a minor problem. all in all ive been pretty happy with my buick lacrosse besides those things.

Nice Car
By Bob on 09/08/09 17:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

I leased this car back in 07 and have not had one problem. My dealer ran a computer search for the CXS in the color and options I wanted. For me it fits my needs perfectly, love the remote start, sport tuned suspension(FE3), 3.6 dohc engine is excellent and still gets good gas mileage.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.