2007 Buick LaCrosse - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:
Shaking won't stop
By Pissed off on 04/30/10 11:38 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

This car has been to three dealerships with the same vibration issue, replaced axles, hubs, tires and still shakes, steering pulls to the right. Driver side door leaks in rain. Dealers are as frustrated with GM as I am and no relief in site. GM is not authorizing the proper repairs. I think they know what the problem is and are just dragging their feet trying to wear me down. I traded a 1995 Avalon XLS with 263,000 miles and no real problems on this piece of junk. Shame on GM for treating its customers so poorly. They deserve to go bankrupt without any bail out. Never again will I go with an American made piece of junk like this car.

Engine, Transmission problems at 20K
By Nothappywithbuick on 12/23/09 05:16 AM (PST)

2007 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

Ok, it's been at the dealer more than at my house for the past 6 weeks. With only 22k miles on it, it needs a new cylinder head, gaskets, etc... just a few weeks ago, it was shifting hard so they reprogrammed the Transmission Module. After owning years of Oldsmobile (Intriges, Alero, Cutlass) I have to say, I'm done with GM Junk. Ford or Imports only for me.

LaCrosse LaCrosse
By marymaep on 11/09/09 08:27 AM (PST)

2007 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

brought this car with 31,000 from a dealership. with about 40,000 miles it had to be taken in for some sort of air conditioning problem. it stunk when you turned it on. yuck. now im seeming to have a problem turning on the dang car but could be a minor problem. all in all ive been pretty happy with my buick lacrosse besides those things.

Nice Car
By Bob on 09/08/09 17:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

I leased this car back in 07 and have not had one problem. My dealer ran a computer search for the CXS in the color and options I wanted. For me it fits my needs perfectly, love the remote start, sport tuned suspension(FE3), 3.6 dohc engine is excellent and still gets good gas mileage.

a fine automobile
By james on 07/13/09 10:22 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

Swapped a '98 Regal w/ 163000 miles for this honey. No one has mentioned the greatly improved driver's seat - this one needs no extra firming to make it tolerable on a long drive! Room is adequate for us and I am impressed by Buick's overall long-term reliability. This 3rd Buick in 20 years. My only negative is that the rearview mirrors create some strange blind spots that have to be considered at all times.

Look again Consumer Reports
By Mike Perry on 07/19/07 18:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

Car magazines under rate this car, while owners rave about them.Lets start with the outstanding good looks of the vehicle, no other car can compare to it for looks. So I would advise those who test these cars to "look again" and rate them more fairly. If you had to buy a car for your own use you would want one of these.

Dissappointed
By JohnB on 06/02/07 16:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

This car has many nice features, but I am very dissappointed it dosen't have memory seats, rain sensing wipers, heat/ac temp. control on steering wheel, and no rear seat heat/ac ducts on a $33000. vehicle. I also miss the heads up display on my previous Buick. This car will have a short time in my garage for these reasons only.

Buick LaCrosse CXS
By J HARLOW on 05/18/07 21:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

I have the performance engine and it is great! I also like the chrome accents that are optional and the chrome wheels. We get outstanding comments on this car. The light leather interior is perfect!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.