Used 2007 Buick LaCrosse CXL Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Buick Lacrosse - Consumer Reviews

2007 Buick LaCrosse

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:

LOVE IT!!!!
By loveit2007

2007 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Love this LaCrosse. Have had to barely spend any money on it. Very reliable, comfortable, and it still looks really good---can't tell it's a 2007!!!

Favorite Features

It's a beautiful car!

Michelle Is ahead of service department
By brianmbi1

2007 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Overall the car has had a lot of problems. The transmission had to be replaced at 28,000. Clear coat came off the doors, and had to be re-painted. The weather seal around the front doors leaked in a rain storm or in the car wash. Car went back to the shop last night for idling rough and probably the CV shafts are going to need to be replaced. I'm not happy with this car at all--One problem after another for the last 30,000 miles.

Favorite Features

Usually gets us to the dealership's service department.

Suggested Improvements

Build something that works.

CXL
By JR

2007 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This has been one of the best vehicles I ever owned. I own a ES300 and we used this car more because of the comfort and the higher miles per gallon. The exterior is boring, but everything else about the car has been very good. Great power in the V6 and no mechanical problem over the two years I have owned the LaCrosse. I run about 30,000 miles a year and the car has 90,000 miles without any major problems, just change the oil, tranny fuel, gas up and go.

Favorite Features

Power and comfort

Suggested Improvements

The new 2010 design is a major improvement.

Great Car but for the Catalytic Conv.
By Dave

2007 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent to great car. I have driven GM cars for over 30 years. Only problem experienced so far is the catalytic convertor was replaced this week, with 24,000 plus miles. Bought the car as a demo for the PGA tournaments. The converter is covered under the warranty. I thought GM had the converter problem resolved years ago. Still enjoy the car. A bit small in size.

Favorite Features

Quiet/smooth ride! Nice styling and interior features. Love the XM Sirrus radio and OnStar. I hope GM, OnStar and XM Sirrius stay in business.

Suggested Improvements

Interior passenger space could more roomier. Surprised that the catalytic convertor had to be replaced at 24,000 plus miles.

Love this car
By kimer

2007 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Only thing I wish was better is fuel economy (I get around 18-20 in town) Otherwise, I love everything about this car. I've had it about 4 months now and I love driving it. Mine is black and I have to say, (no offense to anybody) I've seen it in several colors and this car just looks better in black. I added a spoiler and got the windows tinted and it looks sweet! Gets lots of compliments from young and old. Everybody likes this car.

Favorite Features

Sunroof, folding back seats into trunk, smooth ride

Suggested Improvements

Better gas mileage