The Best Used Car I Ever Bought
By Deb on
2006 Buick LaCrosse CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
I purchased my Buick LaCrosse in Dec, 2007 and love it! I did however have a steering vibration and when I brought the car in for a steering lubrication (Covered under warranty) The car rides beautiful. No more vibration and a nice quite smooth ride. The dealership has been wonderful at making me comfortable in my LaCrosse. The front 2 tires were worn and they put new ones on. This is by far the most comfortable ride of any car I have owned. Great on gas to. I get about 28 miles per gallon on the highway, hitting any bump amazes me how well this car handles. The interior and exterior is perfect and lots and lots of compliments on it. Picks up very well and handles corners very well.
Favorite Features
Interior, exterior, comfortable seating, engine pick up, spacious trunk, passengers love the smooth ride, gas mileage, nice sterio sound, Overall this car is A+++
Suggested Improvements
Taking care of the blind spot on the drivers side. A bit tricky when crossing lanes or taking a left turn. The trunk should have some grip to the outside of the car. I could not open it when we had the icy weather. (Thank god I did not do my food order that day!) The console is a bit far back.