2006 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Review: Surprised and Delighted

2006 Buick LaCrosse Sedan - Consumer Review

2006 Buick LaCrosse Sedan

Surprised and Delighted
By Karen S. Wilson on

2006 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I really liked the style of this vehicle. I had a Lincoln Cont. I loved that car, but it was a 98 and started to have costly problems. I am not a GM person. I seen this black on black leather car in the showroom. It had everything and more that my Lincoln had. Remote start and 6 cyl. Better gas mileage I thought. I bought it and have not regreted it. I have had alot of compliments on the looks. It runs great and has everything that a high priced Lexus, Infinity or Lincoln would have only it doesn't hurt my pocket book. I really like the fact that it is Front wheel drive. I live in Ohio and won't own anything but. The Zepher was very high priced.

I like all the perks! Remote start is my favorite feature. Heated seats, sun roof and sporty looks.

I like to see the grille with more chrome or bigger. Everyone assumes that a Buick owner is old. I'm in my 50's ride a Harley and don't consider myself old. The marketing is based on 30's. That's why I think it needs to be just a little more sporty. Otherwise, it beats the old Century.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review