2006 Buick LaCrosse 3.6L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - My Buick

2006 Buick LaCrosse - Consumer Review

CXS Sedan (3.6L V6 4-speed Automatic)

My Buick
By 2006 LACROSSE CX on

2006 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

This is my third Buick after 1996 Century and 2001 Century models. The 2001 was a vast improvement over the 1996 model but I feel the 2006 LaCrosse is not much better over my 2001. The handling and road ride is much better and improved on the 2006. The big difference I noticed is the standard options were reduced on the 2006. I thought in keeping up with the great Buick name that a safety option like heated mirrors would have been standard, also dual controlled heating and air would have remained for a standard option. A problem with my car is when I first start out and then turn my front tires/wheels make a sort of growling sound and then it goes away after I'm moving.

Favorite Features

CD player, new folding armrests and storage within the front rest. Better control of the lighting system i.e,. turn off of headlights and o'head, also trunk release on the door lock buttons. The 3800 V6 engine is a definite +.

Suggested Improvements

Heated outside mirrors, dual heating controls, and a grocery net in the trunk should all be standard on the Buick LaCrosse and upper models.