Growing up fast, maybe too fast
By nymonkey on
2006 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)
I am 26 and recently purchased this vehicle after test driving a 2007 Aveo (too small and cramped for family of 4 ) 2005 Pontiac vVibe (didn't know if I could get used to all the red in the instrument panel) I loved the ride quality compared to the other two vehicles after the intial drive as well as the interior styling classy and understated. I always veiwed Buicks as what you drive when you retire but thought the updated exterior was new and aimed at a slightly younger generation. After driving the vehicle for 1k mi I find that I may have gone after this car 15 years too early as the quiet, mild mannered, and unresponsive vehicle seems far too boring. Vibe?
Favorite Features
Clean styling, feels safe. Peppy engine. Understated classiness. Price used 26k mi. $12999 book value $16500 Heading in the right direction Buick
Suggested Improvements
More space between door and seat. It's cramped when trying to adjust seat position. More responsive handling. Wheel does not feel connnected to the road. Increased leg room for rear passengers. Trunk lid handle (difficult to open when snow or ice is present with no grip section.