2006 Buick LaCrosse 3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - First Experience

2006 Buick LaCrosse - Consumer Review

CX Sedan (3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

First Experience
By Bob Bennett on

2006 Buick LaCrosse CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first Buick in my 43 years of driving and owning many different cars. I am amazed with the comfort, style and the price for so much luxury. This vehicle is actually fun to drive. With the cost of gas, the fuel ecomomy for the size and roominess of this vehicle is better then stated both in city and on the highway without cutting power. The new Buick is now for all ages and it came at the right time. Buick did their homework and they get an "A" with me.

Favorite Features

I especially like the ease of using and placement of the vehicle's controls. I have had to use the OnStar feature and am completely sold on that feature. It should be the standard for all vehicles. I also use it as my cell phone and the hands free feature is great. Wonderful and fun car.

Suggested Improvements

The seating comfort could be a little better. Fuller cushioned or padded front seating would increase the comfort level greatly especially for people with back problems. Other than that, it is a fine designed vehicle.