Best Vehicle I Have Purchased
By Hitman1970 on
2006 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)
Buick got it right this time in a big way. I am a 35 yr old male, and love just about everything about this car. The value, price, appearance, ride, and performance were exactly what I was hoping to get in my next auto purchase. The sleek black exterior with chrome appearance package is very sleek. The gapping on all the panels inside in out is up there with the best in the industry. The CXS trim competes with and beats comparable Lexus easily. The Harmon Kardon sound system is awesome. Satellite radio is fantastic too. The ride is smooth and tight on corners. So glad I considered a Buick. They are superior vehicles.
Favorite Features
Smooth, sporty ride. Sound system/XM satellite radio. Comfortable seats. Multi-purpose family/sporty/elegant/upscale sedan. Details like double weather stripping on doors that no other brand at this price does. Quiet cabin is wonderful on the highway. Trunk is sufficiently large. Fold-down seats.
Suggested Improvements
Nothing that is not silly nitpicking. Great value, performance, and reliability from a domestic. Give Buick a shot if you are considering a new sedan. You will be glad you did.