2006 Buick LaCrosse Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:
Almost Perfect Auto
By Dominic on 03/22/06 08:30 AM (PST)

2006 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

Have driven this car for over 6000 miles and it has been a most rewarding driving experience. Strong points are solid construction, quiet ride, strong engine and generous trunk. Only weak point is the fuel mileage, about 24 to 25 mpg on the highway.

Buick
By Mr.Fizzix on 03/11/06 17:16 PM (PST)

2006 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Very happy with the car. Drives really smooth, very quiet, and comfortable. Steering is firm and precise. Some body roll exists, but the car handles well (for it's size). Good throttle response. Controls are intuitive and simple, nicely laid out. Interior layout overall is great. I'm up in Toronto, and had it out on a couple of cold days. Warms up real quick, and defogging works real quick too. Visibility isn't great though. There is a pretty big blind spot to the front left (due to the roof pillar/left mirror). It's actually quite annoying for making left turns, or on windy roads. The car is wonderful otherwise. Don't know fuel economy yet, only had it for a week.

Love my LaCrosse
By brenda on 02/28/06 14:00 PM (PST)

2006 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I got a Lacrosse in December. And I love it. This is my first Buick but, will not be my last. All of the rest my family drives Buicks. I love the design of the LaCrosse. It looks like a classic sports car. If it is a good as the Buicks my Father has owned it will be and outstanding car.

LaCrosse
By Hunt on 02/16/06 09:04 AM (PST)

2006 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Great ride and quiet. Great car for the price range. A little concerned with the mileage. 1000 miles and when setting cruise at 78 only getting 24 mph. Trying to this week at 72mph to see the improvement. It handles in line for a sedan in my opinion and think the edmunds guys should compare apples to apples and not this reasonably priced car againt 30,000+ imports. Great looking and performing car in my opinion

Awesome
By Sean on 02/12/06 12:30 PM (PST)

2006 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This car was a total surprise to me. I went in search of a new car during employee pricing. I went to every manufacturer and wound up at a Buick dealer last. The LaCrosse struck my eye. I test drove it and bought it. My first American made car ever, and now I can't see any reason not to buy American again.

Awesome Car
By Jan Busch on 02/03/06 23:53 PM (PST)

2006 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We love this car! It is fun to drive and great to get into after it was started from inside the warm house. We feel very safe in it. The body style is very modern, the seats comfortable and warm in the Minnesota winters.

Great Car
By fred on 01/29/06 20:31 PM (PST)

2006 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

First Buick, I think GM has a real winner in this car, priced right, drives great, it seems to be really balanced it just feels right.

The come back Buick
By bernie on 01/13/06 23:10 PM (PST)

2006 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

If only more younger people would test drive the Lacrosse CXS, Buick would be on its way to losing its image as the old folks car. The 3.6 liter engine always has plenty of power, but the car's real strength lies in its suspension. This car never meets a curve it doesn't love. And the sound insulation is outstanding. This is a car that loves to be driven and driven hard. Give it a try.

Smooth and relaxing
By dp on 01/07/06 13:06 PM (PST)

2006 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Very well built safe feeling car. The styling may be a little bit behind the times, but it definitely stands out above the rest on the road. Every other car looks the same. It is so quiet it's hard to tell if the engine is running inside or outside of the car. It reminds me so much of my 1989 Olds Cutless Supreme SL I had for 13 years, which I loved. I got it with 6 passenger seating (sort of like a bench seat)with a flip fold console.

My LaCross
By Pat on 11/06/05 00:10 AM (PST)

2006 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent mpg on the highway. City driving is another story. When a tall person is sitting (6ft husband with long legs) in the front seat with seat pushed back, there is very little room in the rear.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.