2005 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Review: No More GM for Me.

2005 Buick LaCrosse - Consumer Review

CX Sedan (3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

No More GM for Me.
By scotpg on

2005 Buick LaCrosse CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

At 27K miles it whined when steering.GM offered no help.At 49K miles it was getting worse.Went to Bellavia in East Rutherford, NJ.Told me power steering pump is leaking, rack and pinion assembly is cracked and something is wrong with the sway bar and end link. Also need an alignment and new front brakes. Bellavia Cost 1,992.00. GM offered no help. Went to my trusty car care center and only needed the rack and pinion assembly replaced since it was leaking and an alignment. The steering pump and brakes are good. My Trusty Car Care Center Cost 554.01. Also, since new; water leaks through antenna and squeeks in the rear on bumps. Why so many problems?

Comfortable ride.

GM - Build a better product and stop letting dealerships rip people off. As much as I want to buy another Buick, these problems are inherent in the GM brand and will never go away. So I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER GM PRODUCT. Even if I got a good deal, I'd be owning an inferior product with GM and their dealers not caring about their customers.